Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having a difficult time justifying owning Hoth, Bespin, and Endor as they all share the same sculpt. Push comes to shove, Bespin is easily dispensed with (though her hair is slightly more unique compared to Hoth vs Endor).

Yeah, the longer I have Endor Leia the more I wish they would have given her a different expression or something. I didn’t even bother with Bespin Leia even though it is a nice looking figure. Just kinda boring to me.

Even though the Hoth,Bespin and Endor share the same sculpt,The Endor version definitely has more detail to her IMO.
Awesome set though.
Hoping/wishing HT has more attempts at Ewoks!!

Paploo would be the next easiest,as would Chirpa.
Would be stoked to have a Logray in the collection

I'm having a difficult time justifying owning Hoth, Bespin, and Endor as they all share the same sculpt. Push comes to shove, Bespin is easily dispensed with (though her hair is slightly more unique compared to Hoth vs Endor).

Yeah, I contemplated it but went with the single Wicket instead. It certainly passes for Leia likeness wise (maybe even an 8/10) and has stellar apps, but its a very thin face with a super bland expression.

In my case it's even worse because I have this same facesculpt on Hoth, Bespin and Bespin Escape (parted from TA) Leias so I just really couldn't commit to yet another outfit with the same face.

That being said, if people don't already have those other versions (or just one other one) the head really does look very Leia, and quite good, from certain angles.

The latest female hs of Endgame's Black Widow is just phenomenal, hopefully the next female figure from SW - Padme would somehow attain same amazing level of likeness though.

The new Black Widow looks slightly confused. Like she's trying to remember whether she locked the front door or not.

With the Leia sculpts I've always liked ANH the best. The Hoth seemed a little slim, and the Bespin keeps reminding me of Millie Bobby Brown every time I walk into the room.

The Endor will be displayed with the helmet on which should help with any slimness, and the shadow cast by the peak should cure any dead eye.

The new Black Widow looks slightly confused. Like she's trying to remember whether she locked the front door or not.

With the Leia sculpts I've always liked ANH the best. The Hoth seemed a little slim, and the Bespin keeps reminding me of Millie Bobby Brown every time I walk into the room.

The Endor will be displayed with the helmet on which should help with any slimness, and the shadow cast by the peak should cure any dead eye.

:lecture Yes. With that mental facility stare.

:lecture Yes. With that mental facility stare.

:lecture

57bb3580db5ce99d168b80f3

star-wars-the-empire-strikes-back-princess-leia-bespin-16-scale-collectible-figure-hot-toys.jpg

Yeah, the longer I have Endor Leia the more I wish they would have given her a different expression or something. I didn?t even bother with Bespin Leia even though it is a nice looking figure. Just kinda boring to me.

Yeah I?m with you on that about Bespin Leia. I got it to be OT completist but she is very boring. The lack of accessories and that cheap backdrop don?t help either.

Yeah I?m with you on that about Bespin Leia. I got it to be OT completist but she is very boring. The lack of accessories and that cheap backdrop don?t help either.

It's funny - even though Endor's a far more action-oriented outfit I find it to be quite boring and uninspired visually (though I kinda like the poncho/helmet.) Bespin outfit may be passive but it's bookended by several of the coolest moments in SW - Bespin arrival (meeting Lando,) blasting 3PO and the dining room face-off with Vader. Bespin is also an unusual outfit for SW, accentuating Leia's beauty and symbolic of her and Han falling in love.

So I get that most find it boring, but Bespin to me is up there as a classic Leia look whereas Endor I think of kinda meh (but yes still technically "iconic") moments like meeting Wicket and cool stuff like speeder bike but where Luke far overshadows Leia, despite her being there.

I like the General Leia look better than either the Bespin or Endor Poncho look.

But yeah another Leia sculpt/expression is really needed.

Like this would've been great:

iu

Back