Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strangely, that TLJ Leia looks the most realistic. ...

Speaking of which - anyone happen to have a link to the TLJ Leia thread?

And yes, I have tried searching.

What would be really handy is if the visual checklist sticky thread had links to the main thread for each of the HT releases.

Wow, that looks great! I love how you have Wicket?s hood draped over his (way too long) spear - how it does/then doesn?t in the movie.

I can?t believe how much more accurate the SS poncho is on Luke... And I much prefer how SS does lightsaber blades - I *hate* the HT Sabre blades - they?ve always too narrow and end in a point, which just seems inaccurate.

LOL, the hood drape was accidental! Good catch though!

TLJ looks like a little living person even in that harsh lighting -- shows how good that head is. By far the best.

ANH and Hoth are next (I'd give the edge to ANH over ESB).

Bespin and Endor are worst. It almost looks like the cast is degrading each version they use it on.

Anyone who has her, word of warning when sliding the pouch off the back of her belt so you are able to feed the belt through the poncho, it has really thin leather straps that feel like they could break or stretch after multiple times - would have worked better if it was attached with Velcro.

Anyone who has her, word of warning when sliding the pouch off the back of her belt so you are able to feed the belt through the poncho, it has really thin leather straps that feel like they could break or stretch after multiple times - would have worked better if it was attached with Velcro.

Cheers for the heads up.
My set will arrive tomorrow.
Will probably do some quick pics with the Poncho on and then just have her in her normal attire.

Every single female HSs from Star Wars so far have all been worst (multiple version of Leia, Jyn ErSO)...at least to my naked eyes.

Hoth and TLJ are the best IMO!

Yeah I still think Hoth is the best, even if not perfect by any stretch (too thin in the face, hair too dark - like all HT Leia sculpts.) The ANH is nice too but it really doesn't capture the CF moon face proportions. The Hoth and Bespin versions do look much better from the 3/4 view or more side-on view.

The straight-on view is always an "ultimate" test of how accurate a sculpt is though.

TLJ really isn't in this comparison to me - same character but she's an older woman there and older faces are clearly much easier to nail sculpt-wise. Maybe more sags and wrinkles to work with enables the sculptor to really define the face shapes better versus a youthful, fuller and smooth face.

Your avatar always stings me, Talibane. :lol

Thank you sir, may I have another! Thank you sir, may I have another!:lol

OqwpknM.png

Leia and Wicket will be here tomorrow!!!
Leia and Wicket will be here tomorrow!!!

The FedEx plane has landed in Australia and has cleared all Customs and been released!!

This is so true. I ended up not putting my pouch back on since it's covered up by the poncho anyway. Saved myself 10 minutes of frustration for something I'd never see anyway...

Back