Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I first saw this I assumed someone had used that smily app to achieve this. Looks like a pod person.

I know, it's an abomination right !

I guess every line needs one.
Star Wars = TFA Chewie.
Marvel = Ant Man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HT going the Mezco flair route lol

Haha, Hot Toys haven?t made up their own BS Character/Mascot and somehow gotten people to go completely insane trying to get ahold of every variant they release. It?s crazy that Mezco charges higher prices for Gomez considering the other figures all have licensing fees built in and people STILL go crazy for him.

Haha, Hot Toys haven?t made up their own BS Character/Mascot and somehow gotten people to go completely insane trying to get ahold of every variant they release. It?s crazy that Mezco charges higher prices for Gomez considering the other figures all have licensing fees built in and people STILL go crazy for him.

Yeah that is super crazy lol

I do see the narrowness of the Bespin and Poncho Leia now... compared to the Hoth.

Endor Leia is freakishly narrow.

Strangely, that TLJ Leia looks the most realistic. HT really nails old people. (I want that on a t-shirt)

:lol :lol

Why does ANH Leia look like she is wearing Hasbro soft goods after being ironed lol

Yeah that is super crazy lol

:lol :lol

Why does ANH Leia look like she is wearing Hasbro soft goods after being ironed lol

That?s just how her costume looks ;)

Also I just realized I have Crait Luke, Bespin Lukes, Snowspeeder Commander Luke, Hoth Luke and Xwing Luke, Deluxe ROTJ and Jabba Luke v1 (8!) while I have Hoth Leia and TLJ Leia and Endor Leia on preorder so 3 total BUT I have zero Hans. We need a Han release please.

I absolutely agree. People pay hilarious prices for those unnecessary Gomez figures lol

Is the face fur on Wicket really light? Some pics I can see it is a bit darker, some shades of brown, and don’t know if it is a fix up, lighting, or the actual product.

That?s just how her costume looks ;)

Also I just realized I have Crait Luke, Bespin Lukes, Snowspeeder Commander Luke, Hoth Luke and Xwing Luke, Deluxe ROTJ and Jabba Luke v1 (8!) while I have Hoth Leia and TLJ Leia and Endor Leia on preorder so 3 total BUT I have zero Hans. We need a Han release please.

And it?s....Loki.
Wife: why are you cursing under your breath this early in the morning
Me: the state of world affairs (actually, hot toys refuses to put out the damn bespin han and lando figures i wait every week for)

Is the face fur on Wicket really light? Some pics I can see it is a bit darker, some shades of brown, and don?t know if it is a fix up, lighting, or the actual product.

Mine was really light with no color variation while I?ve seen others that weren?t so light and had a little color streaking. I think it just depends on how the factory did any particular one. I ended up darkening mine.

I received my set from Toys Wonderland today and I am absolutely loving Wicket! I bought two sets as I wanted to display both versions of Leia but now I'm glad I've got the extra ewok. No clue what I'm going to do with him, but I'll figure something out! This is a terrific set.

I received my set from Toys Wonderland today and I am absolutely loving Wicket! I bought two sets as I wanted to display both versions of Leia but now I'm glad I've got the extra ewok. No clue what I'm going to do with him, but I'll figure something out! This is a terrific set.

You could always mod the second one into the older TROS Wicket. :D

swrise-starwarsscreencaps.com-14955.jpg

Mine was really light with no color variation while I?ve seen others that weren?t so light and had a little color streaking. I think it just depends on how the factory did any particular one. I ended up darkening mine.

What did you use, & how did you darken yours?

Back