Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, really surprised Wicket is only $197. I?m glad, but I expected him to be higher. $420 for the two pack though.

Told you. In line with Yoda. Plus he's pretty bare bones and >$200 is a lot for some people to equate to a 6" tall figure.

Yes, I don?t think we realistically could have expected him or the set costing less. Good to see that they seem to keep the prices where they?ve been the last couple of years.

Ordered the two pack. Might grab a second from Timewalker eventually. Finally a really exciting OT release and also happy to see the release date is Q3 next year so it's about the customary one year wait.

Let?s hope it?s just a placeholder for now.

Considering the official specs say "Newly painted head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, make up and detailed skin texture," I sincerely doubt we're going to see a new head sculpt with pink lips to represent a slightly older and healthier Carrie Fisher.

Ordered the two pack. Might grab a second from Timewalker eventually. Finally a really exciting OT release and also happy to see the release date is Q3 next year so it's about the customary one year wait.

You probably should have just waited for Timewalker — they’re usually about $10 less than Sideshow.

You probably should have just waited for Timewalker ? they?re usually about $10 less than Sideshow.

I'll probably get a second anyway. My patience has worn thin with all the damn waiting in this hobby. Perhaps the wrong attitude but I have given up. Sideshow wins. The only way to avoid the split shipment BS anymore seems to be ordering direct from them. If it's a release I'm particularly excited about I'd rather pay the little extra money and be pissed about it than potentially wait another month or three.

I'll probably get a second anyway. My patience has worn thin with all the damn waiting in this hobby. Perhaps the wrong attitude but I have given up. Sideshow wins. The only way to avoid the split shipment BS anymore seems to be ordering direct from them. If it's a release I'm particularly excited about I'd rather pay the little extra money and be pissed about it than potentially wait another month or three.

Yeah, the wait can get a little frustrating, but I like the way they pack things, and the free shipping, plus reduced prices, has a tendency to abate my impatience.

On items this expensive I'm moving to Timewalker, built-in free shipping -- though maybe they lessen the discount when that's the case.

The one thing that always tips me more towards Sideshow is the flex pay option. Especially on a item that costs as much as this. Yeah, I know I can manage my own payments, but I just find flex pay convenient. Alter Ego offers payment plans too, but I?m not sure how they work (I?ve never seen the option when I try).

I just wish Sideshow wouldn?t be so damn greedy and charge twenty something dollars for shipping when we all know it probably doesn?t actually cost them that much and they use it as a way to hike up the price.

Glad Endor Leia has finally released. Now I am ready for Endor Han. Easy, just new sculpt and trenchcoat.

kyYF0EK.jpg

Yeah $420 is definitely a lot, but if the quality is as good as what we see in these proto pics then I think it will be worth it.

The combo pack isn't a Sideshow only exclusive though, is it? I noticed that Alterego only has the individual figures up for some reason...

Finally. Man, been waiting since this was "announced" two years ago and up until the reemergence at the latest cons, I had given up hope on this.

Ordered one deluxe and one regular Leia. The poncho/helmet look and the poncho-less and helmet-less Leia are different enough for me to justify the purchase. Now begins the 1 year plus delays wait, but hey...baby steps, lol.

I plan on the 2 pack and an extra leia for the general look. That?s $650!! Am I insane enough to spend that on 2 glorified barbies and a teddy bear? Damn right I am.

Back