Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This totally made my day. Wife asked why I seemed so happy? I told her that wicket and Endor leia was announced, two figures I was waiting for and they showed the Death Star trooper helmet.
She looked at me like I was nuts. I bet she regrets her life choices. Oh well, that makes two of us, can?t wait for this set.

Ask her what she thinks of Baze. If she turns her nose up serve her the papers.

Sorry for the potato first post, since migration i'm not able to upload images, dunno why.

This totally made my day. Wife asked why I seemed so happy? I told her that wicket and Endor leia was announced, two figures I was waiting for and they showed the Death Star trooper helmet.
She looked at me like I was nuts. I bet she regrets her life choices. Oh well, that makes two of us, can?t wait for this set.

I let out an audible ?yay?. Luckily my wife was asleep so I didn?t have to explain.
Gotta take the little joys in life. Even if family/friends don?t get it.[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

:rotfl

Because HT would be better and what SSC was selling was a second run so they probably sold a bunch even though a lot of peeps are waiting for and wanting a HT version

I have both V.1 and V.2....which do you have?

Heh. My wife has a similar reaction to my hot toys hype. At least with this one she smiled cause I used to call her my little Ewok back when we first got together lol

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Wow best Hot Toys news since Krennic:). Will order an extra Leia as well, maybe even two of the double packs. And that Death Star Trooper helmet has to be a good sign. Preorder today for the Leia and Wicket today?

Wow best Hot Toys news since Krennic:). Will order an extra Leia as well, maybe even two of the double packs. And that Death Star Trooper helmet has to be a good sign. Preorder today for the Leia and Wicket today?

Glad I?m not the only one getting an extra leia. Absolutely the best announcement since krennic. Endor leia has been in limbo for a long time. Gives us hope for baze and especially the beloved Death Star trooper. I hope this isn?t a gift for it fans because we are about to be inundated with sequel toys. Even if we do, saves me $$ for the extra leia. Someone needs to post a little ani yippee!!! Meme

Glad I?m not the only one getting an extra leia. Absolutely the best announcement since krennic. Endor leia has been in limbo for a long time. Gives us hope for baze and especially the beloved Death Star trooper. I hope this isn?t a gift for it fans because we are about to be inundated with sequel toys. Even if we do, saves me $$ for the extra leia. Someone needs to post a little ani yippee!!! Meme

A second Leia is a must! If it's kept in the same price range as Bespin Leia then it makes it easier to justify a second figure. They need to sort those unsightly elbows out though!

Yeah I'm really excited about this! Think I'm going to make an Ewok glider as a part of an Endor dio. Hopefully the release date is in 2020. The Death Star Trooper has to happen now, looking at the old proto that helmet is like 80% of the outfit.

A second Leia is a must! If it's kept in the same price range as Bespin Leia then it makes it easier to justify a second figure. They need to sort those unsightly elbows out though!

Will probably need to swap it over to one of those higher end female bodies. TBleague makes them I think? The joints on the proto do look really rough.

Will probably need to swap it over to one of those higher end female bodies. TBleague makes them I think? The joints on the proto do look really rough.

Yeah I was thinking the same. The forearms look pure plastic. I guess we have become a bit spoilt with this sort of stuff. But if they don't I'll keep the poncho on all the time.

Probably will anyway as I'll always have her with Wicket.

Yeah I was thinking the same. The forearms look pure plastic. I guess we have become a bit spoilt with this sort of stuff. But if they don't I'll keep the poncho on all the time.

Probably will anyway as I'll always have her with Wicket.

I was surprised about the body use as well.. she looks good without the poncho on costume wise but when I saw the joints I was like no way.
My other concern is with the hair and the helmet. I know it says the hair is removable to put the helmet on I suppose but what about those little wisps of ?sideburn? hair. Probably just tiny glued on pieces like the Hoth Leia and take it from someone who accidentally knocked one of those off. NOT fun to glue back on.

Back