Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this release isn?t shut-up-money for OT fans while they continue to crank out more Marvel and pepper in PT figures for the next year or so :lol
It does feel like Original Trilogy releases are slowing down to a degree. We got four new pre-orders last year and these two are the first for this year. Feels like the prequels are getting more attention.

i have not been on here in a few days and so the posting. give me a break.

Hopefully today. It's the featured picture on their Facebook page and the pictures of the figures are the ones Sideshow always uses on the preorder pages for figures so it should be very soon. But I think it will be today, the bigger question now is what is the release date. What month?...........What year?

I literally had to walk away from my computer because got so excited. Leia is my absolute favorite, and this version of her is so fantastic. And they they're pairing her with Wicket. Total wish fulfillment. Still freaking out.

This is awesome. They?re gonna go great with Endor Luke! I?m glad the Leia includes her outfit underneath the poncho, really cool. And I?m super excited for Wicket!! Instant preorder for me.

Yeah I wasn't planning to display her much in the General outfit before since it's never been a favorite, but seeing how cool it looks here I might be switching between those two looks a lot after all.

Wow, really surprised Wicket is only $197. I?m glad, but I expected him to be higher. $420 for the two pack though.

Tariff pricing.

So the 2-pack's only addition is the DS Trooper helmet? Hope that's a sign the DSTrooper is coming and that they didn't do all that work just to throw the helmet in Wicket's 2-pack.

True, HT rarely goes below $200 and when it does its only by a few dollars.

I would have liked to see a better price benefit to order the 2-pack. $399 would seem like a better deal... and might have made me pick up two characters I really don't want to take up prime real estate. But at $420 -- which means zero savings -- I will likely pass on both. Don't much like Ewoks.... don't really care for that Leia look.

Back