Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the same email from TBA for Krennic and this set. He refunded the fast shipping for my Krennic though.

Please let me know how that goes.
I was told the same thing for a figure I ordered and at the price,the shipping SHOULD have been free.
I was told a 45 day wait to ship from HK to Australia,and would have received the item by a now.
Alas,i canceled and went with Toyswonderland.

And how much did you pay with shipping from Toyswonderland ?

I'm waiting on mine from ToysBuyingAgent. Too stingy to pay for additional Fedex.

Thanks, jb!

Group shot.

View attachment 487564

Thanks Coco. How could Hot Toys make the ponchos soo different in colour ? Were they really so different in the movie ? Even if they were different, people will display these together, so at least make them a bit more the same.

They tend to take artistic license on everything else (I'm looking at you Jawa robes)...

I believe the ponchos are very accurate...

open-uri20150608-27674-1z13vrb_88604f00.jpeg

Another reference pic.

152f7bf34d7327069183ea679b820c8a.jpg

By the way, coco... awesome pics! thank you.

And once you're done with Wicket, I would much appreciate the list of improvements you are doing on it... and some tips to do them myself! :1-1:

Coco I see you made the spear shorter is that a screen or prop accurate thing.

I?m leaving mine original length because I figure Wicket uses a long spear so that he can actually reach his opponent hence why he doesn?t use a knife instead lol

Last edited:
Thanks Coco. How could Hot Toys make the ponchos soo different in colour ? Were they really so different in the movie ? Even if they were different, people will display these together, so at least make them a bit more the same.

They tend to take artistic license on everything else (I'm looking at you Jawa robes)...

Yes, they were quite different to each other in the film.

return-of-the-jedi-lead.jpg

My take is that Luke's color is accurate for Leia. And Luke's is supposed to be beige like the Sideshow deluxe poncho. I might use that, hard to say as the HT version is pretty nice and the wires help with posing/futzing.

a37fe251132b2e2ea9479b74e6a35ce4.jpg

Thank you for the comments, guys!

Coco I see you made the spear shorter is that a screen or prop accurate thing.

I?m leaving my original length because I figure Wicket uses a long spear so that he can actually reach his opponent hence why he doesn?t use a knife instead lol

I can’t question that logic. :lol I shortened the spear after rewatching ROTJ. Now it’s more screen accurate to me.

My take is that Luke's color is accurate for Leia. And Luke's is supposed to be beige like the Sideshow deluxe poncho. I might use that, hard to say as the HT version is pretty nice and the wires help with posing/futzing.

Wow I hadn't realized the HT color was that far off. The Sideshow one definitely looks a lot more accurate, so think I might have to keep an eye out for one now.

Good call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the Sideshow poncho looks screen accurate - the HT version looks like an alternate version of the Leia poncho.

Back