Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

the super predators from the "predators" movie

Ok, and it makes sense, they're the super predators. I'd like to see photos of this one next to the super predators though, also to see the size differences. Surely it will happen in some time soon :) .

me personally i don't care what the size difference between classic and super is i am more concerned what the size difference between classic and Arnold(dutch) is.

me personally i don't care what the size difference between classic and super is i am more concerned what the size difference between classic and Arnold(dutch) is.

I never had Dutch but I have Royce. If they're the same size hopefully it will look correct, assuming it will look correct next to Royce. :)

HT Dutch is taller than royce

I still would have preferred a removeable bio with closed mandibles underneath. Even if it fit with a bit of a gap. I would have dealt with it. I get it if it just wasn't possible to do. I'm just being nit picky. That's my only gripe with the figure tho.

don't worry Freaks , this is gunna be the same price as the Berserker & Falconer

Yeah we need some specs big time.

Im under no illusion that this will replace the P1 and tbh that doesn't concern me as i just want a decent representation of the classic style pred and this looks to be it. Im sure someone will make kits or whatever so it can be made into a P1 though.

HT is killing us with not putting the accessories with this display piece, so no one knows anything for sure. And it is plausible that the bio is removable. Love how people post their opinions as solid fact.

the super predators from the "predators" movie.Like look at Pitus video that tracker looks ____ing bad ass his body proportions are awesome his anatomy is awesome and classic has skinny ass arms and looks overall a bit weird . i wish they had just used the same body.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Exactly the same arms, redesigned torso (more volumetric and with different details) and legs (fatter and with different details). This is what you can see with "Shadow Predator" and this new Classic. There is no way that Superpredator body should be closer to the original than this :)

Maybe it's not finalised yet. They may have just rushed the prototype out for SDCC.:dunno

And then mark a Q4 release. I'm actually with you on the not finalized thing, and don't see this shipping this year.

Maybe it's not finalised yet. They may have just rushed the prototype out for SDCC.:dunno

I thought that too at first but I think we are lucky to see him and we want more has alot to do with it.

It wouldn't be the 1st time ive seen figs with blu-tac on them before.

By the way those palms looks amazing - obviously HT and Tsang took inspiration from NECA :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back