Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

Wow, this Classic Pred will definitely outshine the P1. I'm thinking about letting go my P1 now. I bought it after market price at around USD290, not sure whether I can still cover back the cost if I sell it.

looks like we have reason to hang onto our original predator 1s...no bone trophys. Is this new one built on the new super predator body??

Bone trophies will easy to make. Thats why I sold my P1 the second I seen pics of this guy.:horror

Easy pass.

psyche!

What make people said that the BD mask was removable last week? You can look at it and tell its not removable.

OMG!!! :panic: OMG!!!:panic: OMG!!

249270_10150246656307344_58690437343_7741056_2366062_n.jpg

:rock:bounce :rock:bounce

And the undamaged mask looks like the P1 mask (has the bullet shot in the center ¿¿?? )..
It seems that the P1(-)Classic conversion Master Plan gonna Work even better than I expected!!!:yess:

I knew that HT would do their homeworks!! :rock:bounce

Last edited:

OMG!!! :panic: OMG!!!:panic: OMG!!

249270_10150246656307344_58690437343_7741056_2366062_n.jpg

:rock:bounce :rock:bounce

And the undamaged mask looks like the P1 mask (has the bullet shot in the center)..
It seems that the P1(-)Classic conversion Master Plan gonna Work even better than I expected!!!:yess:

I knew that HT would do their homeworks!! :rock:bounce

cant see the bullet mark on the head its too dark.

I don't think there will be two heads. If you go back and look at stuff like this for berserker it's head was displayed next to the figure as well. I know the pics of it on display in the store had the head unmasked on a second head. Looks like the same idea here with a way to show both masked and unmasked in the same picture. I might be wrong, but I hope I'm not.

I think this is the nail in the coffin of the chances of an updated P1. We would all love one but... they already made one. And they are being nice enough here to include an incredible 2nd head (if not a 2nd mask ) with the option of a none smashed helmet that wasnt even in Predators. And i see that as a subliminal message from HT saying we know... everybody wants a excellent P1 but we already did one... here is a classic you can partly turn into a updated P1.

This new Classic Pred is looking great! Though I have to pass on this since I already have the old Pred 1 that suits well w/ my Dutch not to mention the box plus I didn't buy anything from the Predators line so I must resist this bad boy.:panic:

Darn it, already have 13 POs from HT so I really must resist this.:thud:

cant see the bullet mark on the head its too dark.

I saved the image (picture), and I increased the image size with the windows image viewer... and YES.. has the bullet shot certainly :wink1:

:yess::yess::yess:

I don't think there will be two heads. If you go back and look at stuff like this for berserker it's head was displayed next to the figure as well. I know the pics of it on display in the store had the head unmasked on a second head. Looks like the same idea here with a way to show both masked and unmasked in the same picture. I might be wrong, but I hope I'm not.

Why do you hope you are not wrong? Don't you want two heads?

I saved the image (picture), and I increased the image size with the windows image viewer... and YES.. has the bullet shot certainly :wink1:

:yess::yess::yess:

I enlarged the picture too, and to be honest, I dont think the mask is any different to what we see the predator wearing. The "bullet shot" looks the same, and it also has the same scratches.:dunno
We wont know for sure until we get some better pics with different angles.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
:dunno

The 1/4 NECA Predator is incredible.

NEDA 19 incher rules and so does this piece. I can't wait to get a better look at the unmasked head. I'm so glad HT went with the Kevin Peter Hall look. I just hope they'll still revisit P1 go for an all out P1 detail style. I was thinking about it and the reason HT just kind of did an artist take in the past is because they found trying to get reference to do Aliens and Predators accurate wasn't cost effective back then. I do know when we did our P1 and P2 many many hours were spent trying to find reference and it was such a pain. Trying to get the figures done in a reasonable time really was tough. It was easier for HT on the Predators figures because they had the same reference we had which was very good. Even though this new Predator isn't P1 dead on it still looks great and I'll be getting it.

BTW guys.. I have been searching on Toyworld forum and I have seen this price for classic: 1,380 HKD ¿¿??

1,380 HKD = $177.093 USD

Maybe that price is only for VIP customers.. but looks cheaper than I expected :horror

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back