Hot Toys: Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AVP, AVP-R Discussion Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not celtic but i got the Celtic mask for my scar :lol
hot_toys_celtic_predator_mask_by_shadowpredator2012-d7hmvpo.jpg
hot_toys_scar_predator_mask_by_shadowpredator2012-d7hmxo8.jpg
hot_toys_scar_predator_unmasked_closed_mandibles_by_shadowpredator2012-d7hmxh0.jpg

Picked up this incredible canvas at the London MCMexpo.
jyrevy7a.jpg

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

Not the greatest quality, but here are my guys. I'm passing on minor character Preds for the sake of cash. City Hunter is on the shelf above, waiting on Wolf and Jungle 2.0's. Those two, plus whatever Shane Black cooks up, and finally done!

259a92d6-8ba0-4ff7-b637-be8f531b8754.jpg

Not the greatest quality, but here are my guys. I'm passing on minor character Preds for the sake of cash. City Hunter is on the shelf above, waiting on Wolf and Jungle 2.0's. Those two, plus whatever Shane Black cooks up, and finally done!

View attachment 127880

I really don't think hot toys will bother with jungle 2.0 the original was IMO good enough and then came classic which is extremely similar to original design

I really don't think hot toys will bother with jungle 2.0 the original was IMO good enough and then came classic which is extremely similar to original design

Well, you've got the 1/4 announcement which was to include Dutch. That never happened obviously, but personally I'd be surprised if Jungle 2.0 didn't happen.

Lol, spoken like a true perfectionist

“Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.”
― Vince Lombardi

2014asdsfafsgfsgfsgfsgfsdddd.jpg

I have resisted buying the HT city hunter for almost two years now and I think you photo just took me off the fence.

A lot of peeps steered clear from this but he's got really great shelf presence. The mask left a lot to be desired but I got Tayler Durdem's mask & now he is a keeper!

“Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.”
― Vince Lombardi

2014asdsfafsgfsgfsgfsgfsdddd.jpg

41140614.gif

A lot of peeps steered clear from this but he's got really great shelf presence. The mask left a lot to be desired but I got Tayler Durdem's mask & now he is a keeper!

I think expectations were really high because this figure was one of hot toys first 2.0 releases, and it took ridiculously long to release. Not to mention the Original HT BD City Hunter was a great figure. The hype is gone for me now so I think its time to pull that trigger.

Back