Hot Toys: Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AVP, AVP-R Discussion Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just recently acquired my first HT Preds, and must say I am blown away. I'd be thrilled if they remade Wolf and a proper City Hunter with a new head sculpt, but in the meantime these two make a gruesome pair.

Preds_2_zps278da9d3.jpg

Preds_ancient_zpsc1863b04.jpg

Preds_classict_zps64d3accf.jpg

Some paint tweaks to Classic for a more P1 feel
Preds_classicface_zpsa0f87a89.jpg

I don't think it will be Chopper, it's been too long after the release of Scar and Chopper. They need to give us P1 or Wolf to freshen it up. That's if they even carry the Predator line on though...

Couldn't agree more. I also expect Wolf to be made next. It's about time he gets revisited and improved.

Well, I asked in many threads for advices, comparisons, but, ******, I really can't decide which Predator to buy! I already have classic, so I decided to buy all of these little by little..
0e8ce5e6e56b73e87b2dbe3a1001956b.jpg

Now the question is.. Wich one should I buy first?!

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

Save your money just buy Scar or Ancient. Forget about the rest. Oh...If you don't have Elder 2.0 (SLAP!!! on the top of the head)

Save your money just buy Scar or Ancient. Forget about the rest. Oh...If you don't have Elder 2.0 (SLAP!!! on the top of the head)

Hehe.. Elder is cool, but his armor is too similar to Classic, and I wanted to have one Predator for every movie, and different armors.. In fact it's more Ancient or Scar than Ancient and Scar. Ancient is great with two bios, but maybe Scar is better, after all he saved our a***s from an Alien Queen invasion..

I got a funny feeling HT is going to not finish the line and we will be forever without a Chopper 2.0. That seems to be how HT does things these days. Incompletely (except for Marvel of course).

Was anyone really expecting any Preds at SDCC?! I said months ago that we'd never see a Chopper 2.0. I think HT's Pred line is officially over. :wave

I don't care about Chopper, he was an a*****e! :)
But I don't think that HT is done with Predators. Maybe now they must push their SW and AoU line, but I also think that a good Predator can be easily sold. I sincerely expected to see at least one, after all we had Ancient Predator just last year and it looks like Neca and Kotobukiya are showing Alien and Predator figure at the fair, so I don't think that there is no interest to those kind of figures..

Was anyone really expecting any Preds at SDCC?! I said months ago that we'd never see a Chopper 2.0. I think HT's Pred line is officially over. :wave

Its not hard for Hot Toys to release a Chopper, Its basically 90% of the same parts as Celtic.

I mean, why wouldn't they; Its easy money and keeps fans happy. :nana:

Back