Hot Toys PREDATOR Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe surmising, but an interesting thought at that.

I relate the huge amount of armor not only to the cold but to the fact that they are young Predators, so they are less skilled and going up against a ton of Aliens. Not an easy job.

And then the Elder predator is ???

I like the idea... I still see them as being the grunts...

Or maybe a lower class of soldier...

How about the AvP Clan being the military and the Predators from the first 2 movies just two regular guys on vacation ? Remember that the species is a very advanced one ( more so than ours!) , so there must be as many different aspects to their social structure as there are to ours, ( again , probably more ). As stated above , racial differences would also come into play . Hopefully , though we all like to speculate , subsequent movies won't try to explain these aspects , as taking away the "mystique" of the species , would rob it of many of the things we fans love about the "Ugly M$%£^"^$£*ers" !

i think its more like the avp predators come from a stinking rich clan , ergo theyre very..very shiny toys and trinkets, and the preds from p2 are from a dirt poor clan..:D
oh and the p2 elder is still the most badass looking pred in any of the movies:maul

oh and the p2 elder is still the most badass looking pred in any of the movies:maul[/QUOTE]

Couldn't be more in agreement !:D

Great custom by crazydragonclk found over at OSW
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72048

3.jpg

And then the Elder predator is ???

I like the idea... I still see them as being the grunts...

Or maybe a lower class of soldier...

Hmm, i'm not following the Elder Predator question. If you're saying that the Elder Predator is less skilled than the younger ones, i'd have to disagree. In AVP-R, the Predator is an older one, not a younger. They are far better hunters than the young ones.

LoL. No.... I was talking about the question before .... Referring to the Elder as being higher... lol.

I was relating that the ones from P1/P2 were lower... More grunts...

Finished my review just now, so I'll be sending off to Michael.
Here are a couple of new pics to wet your appetite!

fight2copy.jpg

4851cb23.jpg

2Scarcomp.jpg

And this shows the paintjob really isn't that far out-

headcomp2copy.jpg

Wow, looks great... I was a bit unsure of the paint on the face at first, but it does seem accurate. Can't wait to see this one in person :rock

Great pics wookster! I'm looking forward to the review.
The face paint does look quite accurate, albeit in need of black eye circles and a bit of blending of the yellow areas.
I'd like to know if the Pred can actually hold the disc blade correctly aligned with the hand print or does it have to be misaligned in order for him to hold it?

He comes with an extra hand that is designed to fit into it perfectly... well, virtually perfectly.

Back