Hot toys predator 2 price???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the hell?

All I said was why base prices off of ebay.
I really dont care but I would think people would sell on here alittle bit less then priceyass ebay. Good for them

On another forum someone asked for a figure and one replyed go to sideshow and not ebay because people will sell for better price. I guess ebay took over that too

And I say, why not? There's no better way to determine fair market value than by looking at what people are paying for a given figure. :huh

I understand that there collectibles and when sold out people can supply and demand what they please.
I get that alot more people get into this hobby simply for the profit and not to be a collector but thats fine Im not saying anything bad about that.
depends on your definition of "profit". let's be honest, if scalpers were qualified for real paying careers, they wouldn't be scalpers.

depends on your definition of "profit". let's be honest, if scalpers were qualified for real paying careers, they wouldn't be scalpers.

I don't see how it's any less different than the drafts we see in professional sports or the major auction houses that raffle off artifacts, art and film props. It's just a smaller scale.

I don't see how it's any less different than the drafts we see in professional sports or the major auction houses that raffle off artifacts, art and film props. It's just a smaller scale.
the difference is more than just the HUGE difference in scale. those people are educated and certified and worked to get where they are. they have professional careers. all scalpers have to do is buy toys and sign up for ebay accounts. you don't even need to move out of your parent's house to do that.

the difference is more than just the HUGE difference in scale. those people are educated and certified and worked to get where they are. they have professional careers. all scalpers have to do is buy toys and sign up for ebay accounts. you don't even need to move out of your parent's house to do that.

Semantics really.

Back