Hot toys predator 2 price???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hardstyle lover

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey guys

i have in my possesion a hot toys predator 2 figure i bought it new in box but i assambled it perfectly.

but i'm wondering how mutch this figure goes ?
what pricerange

its the regular one , not the battle damaged

Picture:

1_DSC00442.JPG

i don't think the spear is broken guys
I didn't even put it in his hands. just taken it out of the box and then put it in front of the pred as you can see in the picture

i'm thinkin of selling it. because i want to focus on the new hot toys figures that are coming out from predators.
and normaly i only do statue's

So if anybody has intrest they can always drop me a pm
i ship woldwide

Hi there, I am new here. And I have never deal like this outside ebay before. But, ebay starts to piss me off. The price is crazy and also the fees.

I maybe interested in it if it's reasonable. How much will u sell it?

Thank you guys,
pepez____p

Oh man, I'm really really interested in your Pred2, but right now I can't afford the asking price :(

I dont get those P2 prices on ebay the market is flooded with them for that price you can almost get an elder P2

Could be that both have the same amount of demand. Personally, I'd like to get my hands on a P2 more than an Elder Pred, but only because P2 is more significant as a character, despite the elder Pred's superior quality.

i don't think the spear is broken guys
I didn't even put it in his hands. just taken it out of the box and then put it in front of the pred as you can see in the picture

i'm thinkin of selling it. because i want to focus on the new hot toys figures that are coming out from predators.
and normaly i only do statue's

So if anybody has intrest they can always drop me a pm
i ship woldwide

A little late but anyway: About the broken spear, i said that becouse there was one on marktplaats with A broken spear:slap
And you living in belgium,... well could have bin that you bought that one., (just a small chance), but that was why i said that.

But anyway, did you sell him jet?

I'm really getting sick of these "how much does it go for" topics. Do you research on a search engine or ebay.

Complete? or with damaged spear?
Why do you ask that? Was damaged spear a common thing? Because the one I got on eBay had a broken spear, and when I tried to repair it with superglue I ____ed it up and one end is now permanently glued in the extended position.

Why do you ask that? Was damaged spear a common thing? Because the one I got on eBay had a broken spear, and when I tried to repair it with superglue I ____ed it up and one end is now permanently glued in the extended position.

Dont know if its a commen thing, just saw one on a dutch auction site with broken spear a while ago, thats why i said that.

That sucks man that yours got glued stuck, hope you did not spend to much on this one?.

Maybe a tip: (You wil have to look in to this yourself before u use this), Was reading something about ''ZAP Debounder'' dont know if thats very agressive stuff (Dont want your spear to melt) but its used to remove superglue.

I have one which I would like to sell, for about $350. Its a tad broken though.

Back