Hot Toys Predator 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drbrad1975

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

Is there any news regarding Hot Toys possibly making this figure. I really like this line but I would only be interested in buying the original Predator since that is the only movie that I like.

Cheers,

Brad

I would REALLY want a P1 figure, as well as a P2. Like the designs for them both. But the first one, is by far, the best one, bar none.
To me that is.:D

Hope they do!

Seeing how popular the HT Predators are, I'd doubt they would miss the chance to release more Predators! :D
If they do get the first Predator license, I'd also want them to make all the Commandos as well.

I wish someone close to Hot Toys would chime in but I know the chances of that happening:rolleyes: :rolleyes: . At one time, I thought that the Medicom one was the cat's meow. The only reason why that I didn't get it is that I didn't have the funds due to school. I love this movie and I would buy every single character from it.

cheers,

brad

All I have is more speculation, but since McFarlane had no problem making the creatures from all the Alien and Predator movies, I don't foresee any problem with the licencing.

King Darkness said:
Ditto..............And Arnold, Jesses , Apollo, that Indian dude!!!

And hurry!

"I don't have time to bleed!"
- Blaine

Last edited:
yeh i would definitly love to see a nice 14" tall Predator 1 to go with my Major Alan 'Dutch' Schaeffer!! :monkey5

Dutch_001.jpg

Dutch_002.jpg

xenoviper said:
yeh i would definitly love to see a nice 14" tall Predator 1 to go with my Major Alan 'Dutch' Schaeffer!! :monkey5

Dutch_001.jpg

Dutch_002.jpg

Nice Dutch!!! Me likes...a lot. Good work. How did you do the hair?

Cheers,

Brad

King Darkness said:
Ditto..............And Arnold, Jesse , Apollo, that Indian dude!!!

:rolleyes: You mean Dutch, Blain, Dillon, and Billy. But I would also like Hawkins, Mac, and Poncho.

DekeStarkiller said:
:rolleyes: You mean Dutch, Blain, Dillon, and Billy. But I would also like Hawkins, Mac, and Poncho.

I know I wouldn't have the money to buy them all, but I'd be most inclined to get Dutch (because it's Ah-nuld) and Blaine b/c of that f**kin' gun!!! :)

Although it would be cool to get an original Predator with removable mask option plus Dutch and Hartigan (Danny Glover in Predator 2).

I think HT would be insane not to do the original Predator as well as the Commandos from the film. HT would probably be the best choice to do these characters justice, at least the costuming. :lol

I'd love to see it happen. I would probably buy them all....

I would love any Predators from either 1 or 2, anything but Avs.P. :monkey2 It would be even cooler if there was a Kevin Peter Hall head that came with it.

Back