Hot Toys Predator 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DekeStarkiller said:
:rolleyes: You mean Dutch, Blain, Dillon, and Billy. But I would also like Hawkins, Mac, and Poncho.
If HT were to make them and the first Pred, I would be sooo happy and sooo broke. I'd need a mud camouflaged Dutch as well with all of his makeshift weapons.

Hmm, mud Dutch. Sounds like a fetish site. :lol I am not sure how well that would look but I would be down for at least the Predator.

drbrad1975 said:
Nice Dutch!!! Me likes...a lot. Good work. How did you do the hair?

Cheers,

Brad

Hi Brad,

With some difficulties :rotfl
A scalp transplant. Killed a Barbie Ken just for his hair. Gave him a haircut and at the front i glue the hair strand by strand. Then apply super glue to set his hair style. :monkey3

Your Arnold looks good, but if HotToys was to make him, they would need to develop another, nore muscular baody. Arnold was massive in that movie.

Ironman1188 said:
Arnold was massive in that movie.

As opposed to movies where Arnold isn't massive...:confused: :rolleyes:

:lol j/k

Seriously though, I can't remember a single Arnold movie where he wasn't massive. Maybe End of Days, but I'm doing everything I can to block that trash from my mind. :)

Ironman1188 said:
Your Arnold looks good, but if HotToys was to make him, they would need to develop another, nore muscular baody. Arnold was massive in that movie.

Yeh you are quite right about the body... I've thought about using HT's first muscualr body but the skin tone is just way too dark for Arnie bash...
:chew

King Darkness said:
Ditto..............And Arnold, Jesse , Apollo, that Indian dude!!!

Oh man, I was just watching Predator yesterday and I thought, "Damn, I would love to have 12" figures of all these characters!". Dutch, Blaine w/ Gatling Gun, Mac w/ razor, Billy; hell even the girl Anna! What would make these figures even more sweet is if they electronic and said their different phrases from the movie.

Dutch: If it bleeds, we can kill it.
Blaine: I don't have time to bleed
Blain: You lose it here and you're in a world of hurt.
Billy: There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die.
Mac: You're ghostin' us, mother******. I don't care who you are back in the world, you give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet. Leave ya here. Got that?

That would be awesome!!

Sith Lord 0498 said:
As opposed to movies where Arnold isn't massive...:confused: :rolleyes:

:lol j/k

Seriously though, I can't remember a single Arnold movie where he wasn't massive. Maybe End of Days, but I'm doing everything I can to block that trash from my mind. :)

Well, if you look at him in Conan and follow him down till the last movies prior to becoming Governor, he "shrunk" quite a bit.

From what I remember hearing on the [region 1] special edition DVD, Arnold actually took off wait for the movie, Predator.

Back