Hot toys predator 1 waiting room.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it normal for CSC not to send any kind of ship notification? I only ask because I picked up Billy form Predator form them on last Thursday and he was instock at the time and I have recieved nothing at all form CSC about him shipping which is strange cause he was instock and all.

If you have your order # from CSC, go to ups.com & track it by using that order #. Hope this helps!

Got my ship notification from UPS for my pred from cornerstore, only problem is its shipping to my old address grrr....

I contacted CSC and they are going to have UPS intercept and hopefully get it shipped to the new one, bugs me i changed my address on CSC's site weeks ago in anticipation of this and they still shipped to the old one, bleh. Ah well at least they have good customer service.

Ha, same thing happened to me, but luckily only shipping info was entered to ups, so after a phone call it's on track. I had change my addy on their site a while back, too.

Got my shipping notice from CSC.

He'll be here tomorrow, as I'm only a few hours from their store. :D

Your lucky why is it that CSC wont replie to my emails I sent to them about my Billy? I sent 2 emails out as of tonight.:mad: Im thinking this is going to be my last order form CSC for now on I stick to Urbancollector they keep me well informed at least.

Nope but on AlterEgoComics last newsletter it said that they only got part of there order of Predators... So I would say that they must have them now but just a guess... :confused:

Well, I spoke to Marc last week and he said their shipment should arrive mid week from Sideshow. He didn't say anything about a split shipment but if Sideshow gets a split then they prolly will too.

Well, I spoke to Marc last week and he said their shipment should arrive mid week from Sideshow. He didn't say anything about a split shipment but if Sideshow gets a split then they prolly will too.

I hope this is right so at least I get Predator soon. But for now I guess Billy is lost in space...

thats not too bad, i never had a bad experience with alterego and their packing is superb

Your lucky why is it that CSC wont replie to my emails I sent to them about my Billy? I sent 2 emails out as of tonight.:mad: Im thinking this is going to be my last order form CSC for now on I stick to Urbancollector they keep me well informed at least.

I'm not sure why that is. I do know they close at about 7pm here, so if you've sent two emails this evening they simply may not have had a chance to get to them. I would recommend calling them, and not the 1-800 number, but their store directly during business hours. They always have helped me out via phone call.

As for Urban Collector, I'm not a fan.
Long story short... a few months back I placed my first order with them. The Hot Toys Hellboy, which they had listed as in stock before everyone else. The figure was about 20 dollars more than CSC and Alterego, but HB being my personal favorite character, I was ready to pay the extra money to get my hands on him early. I placed my order and was sent an email instantly stating the figure would ship in 24 hours. Of course I was pleased about this, until the very next day, in which I received another email, stating now that the figure would ship in 4-6 weeks. I called them several times over this. Once I was finally in touch, I was informed that basically they had listed Hellboy as being in stock when he wasn't, in my opinion to coax more orders out of folks like me who were hooked by the "IN STOCK!" caption. I held on to my order for about two weeks, and I was promised every other day that Hellboy would ship any day. After that I canceled my order and went back to CSC, where I'm actually treated as though my business dollars matter. I simply pay them with paypal now, and I've had no fraud issues whatsoever.

I'm not sure why that is. I do know they close at about 7pm here, so if you've sent two emails this evening they simply may not have had a chance to get to them. I would recommend calling them, and not the 1-800 number, but their store directly during business hours. They always have helped me out via phone call.

^^^^ Yeah, Ive always have had good communication with them as well.

Its all worked out now I got a email back form CSC... They shipped today... Which is a kick in the teeth for me because I did order it on Thursday so it should been shipped Friday am I right??? Any how I should have Billy by the end of the week with any luck...

Man, you guys getting the Preds late!

Am I allowed to say I shipped all mine out late June/early July!!:D

Back