Hot toys predator 1 waiting room.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez, just got the final processing notice from Sideshow for the regular P1s I ordered. That's a month and a half since I got the Exclusive, and that was almost a month since the HK release of the regular.

I received an email from SS that they will begin charging credit cards on August 10th for Predator 1. I should have this bad boy soon...:banana

Geez, just got the final processing notice from Sideshow for the regular P1s I ordered. That's a month and a half since I got the Exclusive, and that was almost a month since the HK release of the regular.

Daamn Silent, do you have a spare P1? I've been looking for one and had no luck man....

Got mine today from Alter Ego... have yet to unbox, but it's a real beauty from what I can see...:D

Is alter ego comics a good site? Seems like it takes them forever to get their pre-order products in stock.

Is alter ego comics a good site? Seems like it takes them forever to get their pre-order products in stock.

They do seem to get them a little late, but I personally don't mind that. I've never had a problem with them, and their customer service is excellent.

I just got mine from my comic book store. They get their stock from SSC. So it should be coming to everyone soon.

Oh yeah, This thing is sick.:joy Man what a great figure.

i cancelled my order and CSC, and i havent been charged, and they said they returned the predator to their store. but one arrived at my house today :S. does this mean that UPS is gunna come to my house and collect it?

i cancelled my order and CSC, and i havent been charged, and they said they returned the predator to their store. but one arrived at my house today :S. does this mean that UPS is gunna come to my house and collect it?

Hopefully theyll just think it got lost so you can keep it!:D I seriously doubt he'll come to your house if they said they returned it.

yea i checked with my CC company they said they cant charge my new account, without having the CC information so am i in the clear? but now i throw this at you, an email was sent to me a couple of weeks ago when i cancelled saying " upon return you'll recieve a full refund" but, there is no charge, no pending fees so..?

Back