Hot toys predator 1 waiting room.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what the hell do you need 3 for? Scalping?

Well I don't "need" 3. I also don't need to answer to you as to how the hell many I am allowed to buy. As I stateded I have 2 on preorder with BBTS. My intention was to open 1 and keep one in the box as I do with most figures. As I also stated I was feeling impatient so I bought the one sitting in front of me at the store. I didn't intend on owning 3 or else I would have preordered 3 to begin with. I am now winding up with 3 due to my impatience. I've already had an online retailer back out of a preorder for the Hot Toys Billiejean M.J figure (I'm sure his stock will go to EBay for more $$ than my preorder price). Although I'm sure BBTS would never pull such an ass stunt.. can't risk never getting one. Not to mention all the pictures and galleries on this site have made me drool and my Dutch is so lonely. I bought 2 Dutch figures also.:horror Guess I answered to you afterall...

^ You can cancel at BBTS anytime, they won't charge you a fee in case you are interested. There are two waiting at my local comic book shop and I am really considering picking it up there, but I have a couple hundred dollar store credit @ BBTS so I would kind of like to get it from there if I can. All I know is I am sick of waiting.

^ You can cancel at BBTS anytime, they won't charge you a fee in case you are interested. There are two waiting at my local comic book shop and I am really considering picking it up there, but I have a couple hundred dollar store credit @ BBTS so I would kind of like to get it from there if I can. All I know is I am sick of waiting.

Sheeit hadn't even thought of that. Thanks! Dude buy one at your local shop tomorrow and use the credit for the second at BBTS. I just opened my Pred 30 min ago and I think he's the F'ing baddest-a$$ Pred yet. One of my all time fave figs already and I own quite a few. So glad I bought him! Impatience suxx Give in!!!!:emperor

Well I don't "need" 3. I also don't need to answer to you as to how the hell many I am allowed to buy. As I stateded I have 2 on preorder with BBTS. My intention was to open 1 and keep one in the box as I do with most figures. As I also stated I was feeling impatient so I bought the one sitting in front of me at the store. I didn't intend on owning 3 or else I would have preordered 3 to begin with. I am now winding up with 3 due to my impatience. I've already had an online retailer back out of a preorder for the Hot Toys Billiejean M.J figure (I'm sure his stock will go to EBay for more $$ than my preorder price). Although I'm sure BBTS would never pull such an ass stunt.. can't risk never getting one. Not to mention all the pictures and galleries on this site have made me drool and my Dutch is so lonely. I bought 2 Dutch figures also.:horror Guess I answered to you afterall...

i didnt mean to come off as a prick or anything. i know some people missed out on this predator so. i mean if someone hordes three of them its kinda ^^^^ty for the rest, but w.e.

i agree tho, definently one of the best so far. only complaints i have are the dreads being super short, makes him look like a baby compared to my others, and the stand kind of pisses me off for posing but still a kick ass figure!

Just got the email form AlteregoComics today... My Predator ships tommorow and with that Im out of this here waiting room seeing as I have a Dutch and Billy already... :) :) :)

I received shipping instructions from SS last week with delivery set for this Weds. UPS tracking hasn't updated from shipping info received which means I will not have it Weds as expected. WTF is up with all the shipping delays. :banghead

It was a good day, meaning no more waiting. On to the grown up threads. :lol

apred.jpg

Back