Hot Toys Predator 1 FINALLY coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow does ship internationally... but sometimes that can get real pricey. If you can find a dealer overseas, or closer to you that can sometimes save money.

Good luck!

But really... who needs Hot Toys, when we can have this gem from Medicom:
raha.jpg

There's a little historical lesson, I wasn't aware that Medicom's been in business 12 years nor that they made a Predator.

I'm sure with a repaint it would look much better...

No, it really wouldn't. Maybe if you wanted Predator's slow kid brother, but this guy is about as dated as it gets in 1/6.

Although when I first saw that figure I thought it was badass and had to have it, show's what 10 years will do to a figure :lol

There's a little historical lesson, I wasn't aware that Medicom's been in business 12 years nor that they made a Predator.

Also made an Alien... until Hot Toys they were the only "1/6" versions out there. Even had clear and glow-in-the-dark versions :lecture

Do you really like it, or is there sentimental reasons behind it? Because it looks like crap.. but if it's something like, it was your first big purchase or first 1/6 piece or whatever I could understand. Like my Cinemacast P1 statue, it's a piece of crap but there's a sentimental attachment because it's the first thing I bought and paid for with my own check from my own checking account. That thing was almost $200 with S&H. So is it something like that?

I guess it's more nostalgia than anything. I'm probably alot older than most collectors on here. I remember when there were absolutely NO Alien/Predator collectibles.

I know it's not the greatest figure by today's standards. But it was kick ass back in the day. :D

I guess it's more nostalgia than anything. I'm probably alot older than most collectors on here. I remember when there were absolutely NO Alien/Predator collectibles.

I know it's not the greatest figure by today's standards. But it was kick ass back in the day. :D

Same here, there was a time when I'd all but given up hope of quality articulated ALIEN and Pred figures... then BAM!

Won't find ne complainin!

I even had a load of the old Hasbro figures back then, still have a few for old times sake, and to show future generations how lucky they are now!

I remember seeing shelves and shelves of the old Kenner 18" Alien right after the movie came out.

Don't think I'm not kicking myself in the ass for passing on those.

I could be retired right now and having my toes s*cked by beautiful women if I'd been smart and bought 'em up.

Same here, there was a time when I'd all but given up hope of quality articulated ALIEN and Pred figures... then BAM!
One has to ask why did it take so long for someone to make quality articulated figs as you said. I know the AvP movie resurrected and brought in new interest in the whole thing but do you think anyone would have made the any articulated Alien/Predator figs if that movie had never been made? All we saw before that was model kits.

I remember seeing shelves and shelves of the old Kenner 18" Alien right after the movie came out.

Don't think I'm not kicking myself in the ass for passing on those.

I could be retired right now and having my toes s*cked by beautiful women if I'd been smart and bought 'em up.

I remember exactly the same thing, in the UK we used to have a high street chain of toy shops called 'Zodiac Toys' and they had shelves of the freakin things back in about 1980 for 99p each, I bought one!!!!!

If that time machine I'm building ever works, you can sod warning the Titanic or assassinating Hitler, my first port of call will be Zodiac Toys in Hitchin circa March 1980!

I remember exactly the same thing, in the UK we used to have a high street chain of toy shops called 'Zodiac Toys' and they had shelves of the freakin things back in about 1980 for 99p each, I bought one!!!!!

If that time machine I'm building ever works, you can sod warning the Titanic or assassinating Hitler, my first port of call will be Zodiac Toys in Hitchin circa March 1980!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back