Hot Toys Predator 1 FINALLY coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this news from Hot Toys!

Our PREDATOR collectibles will get you thrilled! - It has been years to hearing that our fans are very thirst for Hot Toys collectibles from the original Predator movie. Today, we’re excited to say: "Your dream is coming true!" Totally 3 characters from the movie will be brought you in perfect 1/6th scale collectibles. Perhaps you should make a guess of which characters we are going to launch......the hint for you is "Human VS Predator". A special announcement will be made before the Christmas! Stay tuned!

Teaser Pic
PredatorTeaser.jpg

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!
:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

All Russian collector's will be celebrating today!
It is a miracle! :D Great word for this announce!!!
Oh... I thought it was some random guy :huh
I thought the same before I saw the small variant in news-letter, but it's Arnie's face buffness for sure. Nobody in the world have such face anatomy as this guy :rock :rock :rock

I guess it will be Dutch, Bill and Pred. Oh man. They better not drop the ball. P1 better be the best of the bestest HT preds ever freakin' made man!!! I wouldn't mind a blane. I just want the ol' painless. Hee hee. But P1 is priority.

I guess it will be Dutch, Bill and Pred. Oh man. They better not drop the ball. P1 better be the best of the bestest HT preds ever freakin' made man!!! I wouldn't mind a blane. I just want the ol' painless. Hee hee. But P1 is priority.

Yep! Totally agree about Blain. But what the hell, I want them all :D
damn, any idea on release dates?
hope it's not till fall 2009! ... i'll be broke before then!
Oh yeah! I'm starting to lower my budget on another figures right now. I think everybody should be ready for this guys & be in our best $$$ shape!

I'm gonna watch Predator right now! :rock

I'm already watching :D :D :D

Back