Hot Toys Predator 1 FINALLY coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but do u guys know if they ship to all European countries? like to Estonia, too?

thx

Looks like I will have to make do with this for the long wait:

100_2084.jpg

:D

The Predator figure from Predator 1 will be my first Hot Toys Predator figure.. Have also placed a pre-order for Major Dutch... Both figures wld not be complete without one another... Just like how the Batman figure wld not be complete without The Joker beside it..

Last edited:
"They re action figures mother^^^^er.I do nt care what you are in the World.Refuse your likeness rights one more time i ll BLEED ya real quiet,leave ya here-got that?"[/QUOTE] FROM Minimodel wonder why it did not show up in grey ooo well.....

LOL he's an ass hole...(don't make the figure look like me with out $) broke b@stard HT should make him be able to switch out his arm for a bloody stub so pissed off fans can kill him ooo ooo add a screaming head too lol.....

Last edited:
"They re action figures mother^^^^er.I do nt care what you are in the World.Refuse your likeness rights one more time i ll BLEED ya real quiet,leave ya here-got that?" FROM Minimodel wonder why it did not show up in grey ooo well.....

LOL he's an ass hole...(don't make the figure look like me with out $) broke b@stard HT should make him be able to switch out his arm for a bloody stub so pissed off fans can kill him ooo ooo add a screaming head too lol.....

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

WTF?

Nice to see one of my posts raise a smile for once.Does this mean im down with the cool kids?

Ohhhhhhh Kaaaaaaay ...................... think i'm gonna ............. leave now. :confused:

"Voorhees walks away slowly backwards with hands up in the air, he suddenly trips on a piece of wood, gets up quickly and continues on"

Ohhhhhhh Kaaaaaaay ...................... think i'm gonna ............. leave now. :confused:

"Voorhees walks away slowly backwards with hands up in the air, he suddenly trips on a piece of wood, gets up quickly and continues on"

:rotfl

My message was too short, apparently, so it won't be posted.

So guys do yall think that anything will be up for pre-order today? I mean Sideshow hasnt updated there stuff in a while it seems like. Could be just me though.

where do you guys pre-order it already? (which would ship to all Europeans countries too.)

Back