Hot Toys Predator 1 figures coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my god!
We all knew we would eventually get a Pred 1, but the human characters as well?
That is one awesome announcement!

Now all I need is some fantastic, screen-accurate "Alien" figures!

Great news, thanks!
EDIT: Holy ****!
The pics of the AvP-R figures are brilliant!
Three more figures for me for sure!

Dutch and the Predator will be mine!!!

This and the Alien Queen news really made my collecting day!

Fantastic news, though Im really only interested in the Predator and maybe Dutch, though the Arnie likeness may be an issue.

Arnie likeness isn't an issue, SSC has a great sculpt. Darren has an even better one. I guarantee the way that people have created an ideal Hicks alongside Les, I have a feeling with Dutch hits people will be following another talented Customizer to the ideal figure.

Fails? It says Figures.com in the interview and the pics aren't of the Predator 1 but AvP-R figs.....where is the failure? :lol

Instead of Hicks...it might start being batches of Dutch that Les will be shipping out for us!

If he's up for it of course.

I'm excited about the Predator from P1, I've been passing on all the Preds saving money for him, though the AVP:R Pred looks great and I think I'll be getting that too, I have reservations about Dutch. If Hot Toys finally gets likeness rights for Schwarzenegger, fine it should rock, if not, it'll be 90% of a great figure, and I don't know of any Arnie heads that have the Dutch look without someone like Les castings a tweak of another head. If they do get the rights, I'd like to see them finish their T1 line properly.

I so excited...not only the Predator 1 but characters as well. If the can nail the character's likeness like the Rambo 3 head I will worship Hot Toys and create a altar only for Hot Toys figures.

Schwarzenegger's Likeness shouldn't be a problem, being governor of "Calefrona" makes him a public officle, which if I'm not mistaken means his likeness is fair game, I'm not sure though.

the only problem I see here is cost, I can justify paying 80 to 100 dollars for a USCM figure because all the gear is unique and isn't being produced by anyone else (other then EVA, but thats to much work for some) on the other hand Dutch and his team can be easly 'bashed, which can be done for less depending on what gear you use.

just my two cents.

Dutch isn't a simple kit-bash though, I'm sure HT will do him geared towards going with the Predator for the final battle, which means muscular body and likely a new and unique one that matches Arnold's build. Could you kit-bash him, sure, but I'm sure HT's figure will be better than anything you could kit-bash.

This is AMAZING news! I'm soooo pumped. And those AVP2 figs are kickass as well, very nice!!

Finally... DUTCH, BILLY, DILLON, BLAIN... so many options!! :rock

@venakin: Have you seen Predator 2 yet? It's probably one of my favorite sequels after ALIENS, ALIEN3(Assembly Cut), ESB and ROTJ.

As for the license, friggin' A! Here's hoping they make Mac with pig killing action!:lol

Predator 2 had it's moment, but the basic environment in which it played out was a bit strange, the drug wars and King Willy and all was a bit bizarre and I'm sure with a little more thought, a more plausible scenario could have been cooked up. However, from the point where the team finds the Predator's layer on in P2 was good.

In the directors commentary Hopkins stated he wanted a gang feeling in the movie because the violence cause by the gangs would proove to be more killing for the Predator. They needed something to attract the Predator to L.A and it was the heat/gang violence

OH MAN!!!!! That is so awesome. I cant wai to see what Hot Toys does with the Pred1 figures:google

I will be getting all of them, for sure!!!!

Hot Toys is the shat!!!!

And the possibilty of an 1:6 Alien queen:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Back