Hot Toys POTC Cannibal King Jack Sparrow and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm down for Cannibal King but he needs the thrown AND the dog with keys. If you're going to sell another Jack before touching anymore characters than make that Jack an event release packed full of extras. I know they will charge more anyway so give me the goodies!

I'm down for Cannibal King but he needs the thrown AND the dog with keys. If you're going to sell another Jack before touching anymore characters than make that Jack an event release packed full of extras. I know they will charge more anyway so give me the goodies!

Im sure the CK Jack 2.0 will come with the throne for sure, dog would be nice addition but I doubt it. And yes I agree make him packed with extras and Im down. It really needs to be something impressive to get me to buy yet a 4 Jack.

I know Whitekite made the Jar of Dirt but I hope this CK Jack 2.0 comes with the jar and better hands than the first one.

Forgot you worked at HT Snake...all hope in this figure now abandoned...thanks :

Sorry to be an @$$, and not that I put all faith in any collectible company's word especially not HT, but good ol Mr. Howard Chan said that this was being pushed back for Ichabod Crane, and other Depp characters if I remember the Q&A correctly. If the new POTC movie comes out and they announce a Sparrow for that movie before this one then I'll agree that it's canceled. But until then, I don't mind waiting...to much

I was only messing anyways. Savvy?
sorry man, it just rubbed me the wrong way. I apologize for that :1-1:
They'll probably re-release the DX with different paint on the face. Just like the new Superman III

I don't see what could be so difficult about this, besides the head(s). They have all the parts they need from past releases. Oh well...all the time of waiting for these Depp releases will allow me to save. I don't have much else I collect anymore

I don't really expect this to come out, but it makes no difference to me if it does or doesn't, honestly.

I don't need any other Sparrows except the DX, and the cannibal island sequence is one of my least favorite scenes in the POTC movies (right up there with the locker sequence and the angel/devil Jacks).

Wish like hell they would've made Barbossa and Norrington, though. Would have rather had both of them over Angelica or any other Jacks.

I think it will still be released someday. Disney is making a couple more Pirate movies, so HT might be waiting for the hype to build up.

I don't really expect this to come out, but it makes no difference to me if it does or doesn't, honestly.

I don't need any other Sparrows except the DX, and the cannibal island sequence is one of my least favorite scenes in the POTC movies (right up there with the locker sequence and the angel/devil Jacks).

Wish like hell they would've made Barbossa and Norrington, though. Would have rather had both of them over Angelica or any other Jacks.

:goodpost::exactly::lecture

I'm good with one Cannibal King release, I don't see the point of releasing a 2nd when they never bothered with characters like Barbossa or Blackbeard.

The Angelica figure came out fantastic, I'd rather see HT try new characters than release a dozen more Sparrow's.

I think it will still be released someday. Disney is making a couple more Pirate movies, so HT might be waiting for the hype to build up.

Thats what people always say.

"Oh HT are just waiting for another movie to release this one, for the hype"

Figures don't need hype from new movies to sell. If people like the character or the movie it's based on they'll buy it.

Waiting will probably hurt the sales. Would people really buy an Avengers Cap if HT waited and released that with TWS version?

Sure, some would if they preferred that costume but most would skip the old one and get the new one.so it'd make more sense to release it sooner than later as later there'll be an ipdated version that people want.

:panic: :impatient:

I hope that HT will still make it happen one day :pray: They are already pics on the net for a long time of the throne!

Thats not fair in some way. I know Iron crap Man and Batfatman are money printing machines for HT. But come on the DX Johnny Depp was a really good selling figure as well, and it´s still is and will stay.

So HT come on do it :thwak

Back