Hot Toys POTC Cannibal King Jack Sparrow and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well maybe we'll get something relatively soon. I mean it's been the same amount of time that they just showed the little name card saying "Ichabod crane comic soon" and we JUST got a little teaser for that. It wouldn't surprise me if HT is waiting for Disney to announce another POTC before showing it

Well maybe we'll get something relatively soon. I mean it's been the same amount of time that they just showed the little name card saying "Ichabod crane comic soon" and we JUST got a little teaser for that. It wouldn't surprise me if HT is waiting for Disney to announce another POTC before showing it

Well I just saw Disney is aiming at a Summer 2015 release for Pirates 5 so we have a hefty wait for that. Thing is HT can drop Sparrow at any time because he will sell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Announcing something or debuting something then failing to actually make it available to those waiting is their second biggest flaw, the first biggest is putting up ones announced or debuted AFTER those.

Announcing something or debuting something then failing to actually make it available to those waiting is their second biggest flaw, the first biggest is putting up ones announced or debuted AFTER those.

Yeah HT and their timing is all kinds of messed up. They really need to wait on announcing things or teasing them till they are closer to full reveal. The wait for production is understandable. Its the teasing then leaving it silent for X months/years.

Yeah HT and their timing is all kinds of messed up. They really need to wait on announcing things or teasing them till they are closer to full reveal. The wait for production is understandable. Its the teasing then leaving it silent for X months/years.

I am waiting fir Batman Returns:impatient:

I could see them releasing this on it's own now more than ever before.

Think about it, they've started a new diorama series with the hall of armour and will be doing batmans cstume cage thing. This would fit perfectly into that series

Who kniws what they cancel :dunno

Never officially said Smooth Criminal, Platoon or Green Lantern were cancelled.

This throne might've been cancelled, the only way we'll know is if it goes up for order
If I remember correctly, Howard Chan said Green lantern was canceled in that interview he did awhile ago around the same time Enterbay Bill was doing interviews with fellow member axecutioner

Think about it, they've started a new diorama series with the hall of armour and will be doing batmans cstume cage thing. This would fit perfectly into that series

Yea this is the last Sparrow I need (in this scale at least) to complete my series of Sparrow figures. I hope it wasn't cancelled and that they're just waiting until after Ichabod Crane. I mean the only thing that should be holding up it up is the sculpt (s). They have pretty much everything else they need from previous releases.

If it turns out to be JUST the throne then its a HUGE PASS for me. Only reason Id even get this is if it came with an updated DX06 quality DMC Jack, otherwise I dun giva F&%$

Yea I'd be pretty pissed if they take the easy way how and just release the throne by itself. I honestly wouldn't mind a re-release of the original cannibal king jack but with upgraded DX06 body, shirt, boots, metal cutless, and hands. Then just paint up the original sculpts with today's paint apps b/c the original sculpts were ace! I love that smirking sculpt more than the one that came with the DX to be honest, it's just the paint apps that let it down IMO. The proto was 100% Depp/Sparrow

4CannibalJackSparrow.jpg

Yea I'd be pretty pissed if they take the easy way how and just release the throne by itself. I honestly wouldn't mind a re-release of the original cannibal king jack but with upgraded DX06 body, shirt, boots, metal cutless, and hands. Then just paint up the original sculpts with today's paint apps b/c the original sculpts were ace! I love that smirking sculpt more than the one that came with the DX to be honest, it's just the paint apps that let it down IMO. The proto was 100% Depp/Sparrow

4CannibalJackSparrow.jpg

Yeah that was a great likeness there. See Depp 100%

From the recent interview with Howard Chan, this has been pushed back for other Depp Characters :mad: been looking forward to this for so long already just to find out more waiting :gah:

That's okay though....At least it isn't canceled and we know we will get it some time or another. Sleepy Hollow first and then the Lone Ranger and then maybe the CK Jack Sparrow with throne.

That's okay though....At least it isn't canceled and we know we will get it some time or another. Sleepy Hollow first and then the Lone Ranger and then maybe the CK Jack Sparrow with throne.
Yea I mean I happy it's not canceled, but was hoping to already have at least POed Ichabod and/or Cannibal Jack by now.
Not seeing this until maybe another movie is made.
Wouldn't the Jack Sparrow figure for that movie most likely be the one to be revealed and not Cannibal Jack??

Last edited:
Back