Hot Toys- Platoon- Chris Taylor spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The eagle eyed amongst you, with the right friends on FB might have seen the Barnes sculpt... looks pretty amazing!

Just got approval to share them, courtesy of Milk Magazine.... nice!

teaser.jpg

berenger.jpg

Holy crap, that Barnes sculpt is...wowwww! That'd be a must for me.

I dunno if I'd get Kevin Dillon's character though...I'm not really a completionist per se.

Edit: doh, I meant Kevin, not Matt. >_<

Last edited:
Truth of the matter is that the two images might be unrelated...

Truth of the matter is that the two images might be unrelated...

Well, I haven't seen Platoon in years, but to me the blurred image is a soldier just sitting back, with his left arm resting on his helmet, so I guess it could be the same.

Would be cool though if it was something else besides the sculpt, since I'm not really into this line. But on the other hand, it's also pretty good for my wallet if it's something in which I'm not interested :lol

The sculpt looks amazing though! :rock :rock

Well it's obviously a figure from Platoon. It has a bandana behind its head, and a lot of accessories, similar to Taylor. It is probably Barnes, yet Wookster's cryptic comments have people bamboozled.

Was just sitting here at work scrolling through the last couple pages on my MyTouch Slide and thought someone posted a Berenger photo until I read the responses. Holy crap!

Back