Hot Toys Pepper Potts coming...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It doesn't matter how many times you explain it to them, if someone want their licence and HT is not making it at the moment some people will get mad, someday they will understand they just have to wait and GROW UP

Since Ht has honored you guys with like, *50* figures from this one film alone!! not even counting the stuff from I-M1 and 2, perhaps you guys could "GROW UP!" and wait a bit for Pepper, while some other franchises get some love....? No?

Since Ht has honored you guys with like, *50* figures from this one film alone!! not even counting the stuff from I-M1 and 2, perhaps you guys could "GROW UP!" and wait a bit for Pepper, while some other franchises get some love....? No?

Pretty sure it is up to HT to decide what they would like to make and they love IM.

I always thought it would be nice if Pepper came with this set up.

iron-man-suit-workurl.jpg~original

I would love a Pepper Potts figure, it would go nice with my Iron Man 3 Midas figure

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Still not overly excited for this. If they put her in armor, she may be more interesting then. I'd rather see either Faora, Sif, or Agent Hill.

Maybe they'll release her with the Hall of Armor like Hot Toys did with Alfred in the Dark Knight series!
All I know is that I don't want a Pepper in the Iron Man mask or anything like that.

Holy crap, I must've been living under a rock... This is the first I actually read about concrete plans on HT's side to make a Pepper figure.
And hell yes, I'm interested! Just got the Tony Stark Prehensile Mech Test Mark 42 version figure for Christmas and she would look awesome in that display I'm creating!! :rock :rock :rock

Especially if she comes in a regular business look or something! :yess:

Personally, I'd be fine with a Pepper figure in a basic suit… Then again, I have three Tony Starks and no armors. :lol I'm one of those collectors who likes 'simple' figures - so long as they're tailored nicely, anyways.

Personally, I'd be fine with a Pepper figure in a basic suit… Then again, I have three Tony Starks and no armors. :lol I'm one of those collectors who likes 'simple' figures - so long as they're tailored nicely, anyways.

Yep, same here! I think it depends on what you want to do with your collection. If you want a battle diorama then you're going to go for the armoured or uniformed versions, but if you just want to collect the characters then somehow the most "boring" figures will suffice. I love my Coulson and am interested in a besuited Banner, and if Pepper is in her normal clothes then I'll pick her up too. :3

The dude said there was a 'high chance' of seeing Pepper get made. Not trying to rain on the parade... but that's what all companies say about every highly demanded figure.

But I digress...

i think they will go with her wearing the armor. Cause... it's Iron Man. And HT LOVE Iron Man.

Back