Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but I had to photoshop this teaser....We need a 2 in 1 Drunk Superman with this release !

157hzmf.jpg

I cant wait to see the full pics:panic::panic:

So far so good. I thought that hottoys would screw up the blue color of the suit, because most companies make it dark blue, but the color is perfect:yess:

Hi All!

It's been so long since I've posted on the boards! But thought I'd clear up the whole shipping discussion as it pertains to the Hot Toys Superman.

We are offering free domestic shipping and discounted international shipping on that piece when it goes up for pre-order. You will not have to purchase another product with it to get the shipping deal.

I realize the current Hot Toys page on our site states the 'in-stock' requirement, but we had to start somewhere..:)

Hope that helps!

I have a complain. This HT Superman is gay!!! His index finger is longer than his ring finger (cookie for people who understand this).

I demand that HT make him straight and a real man of STEEL!!!

Hi All!

It's been so long since I've posted on the boards! But thought I'd clear up the whole shipping discussion as it pertains to the Hot Toys Superman.

We are offering free domestic shipping and discounted international shipping on that piece when it goes up for pre-order. You will not have to purchase another product with it to get the shipping deal.

I realize the current Hot Toys page on our site states the 'in-stock' requirement, but we had to start somewhere..:)

Hope that helps!

Awesome! Thanks for the info.

Will we be able to use rewards points and still get the free shipping?

I know people will photoshop to make improvements but i was only doing it to have a laugh. I wudnt go into photoshop to make adjustment...thats just silly.......or is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back