Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't. I'm more or less tapped for the rest of the year... however, much like Iron man mark 6, he's being shown mid-year, So I expect Early to mid next year.

providing the likeness is spot on, this will be my grail figure. can't wait for the full press release with pics and specs.

Looking at the picture, I have had 2 realizations...
1)This is going to be sweet...
2)Justin Hartley looks more like Superman than Tom Welling(let the mayhem commence)...PS

those "5% BACK ON ALL HOT TOYS PURCHASES IN SIDESHOW REWARDS" sounds pretty good.

5% is what you get back for all Sideshow rewards. You spend $20 and get a $1 credit towards your next purchase...$1 / $20 = 5%. They're just hyping up their current system.

On another note, would you like to buy a rock? It keeps tigers away. Well, I don't see any tigers around here, do you? :wink1:

So, despite the promises of rewards, free shipping and other goodies, isn't anyone wondering exactly how much Sideshow's going to be charging for this? If it's $25 more than everyone else that could negate the hype a little.

providing the likeness is spot on, this will be my grail figure. can't wait for the full press release with pics and specs.

same here! I love superman and at first, the 2-in-1 Routh was my grail as ive wanted it for so long and recently got it earlier this year, but now that Reeve Superman is really happening (I doubted with how long everything was taking), it will be my definitive grail figure!

Can't wait to get this so I can send it to AutobotJohn for an upgrade.

Get in like sucka!

5% is what you get back for all Sideshow rewards. You spend $20 and get a $1 credit towards your next purchase...$1 / $20 = 5%. They're just hyping up their current system.

On another note, would you like to buy a rock? It keeps tigers away. Well, I don't see any tigers around here, do you? :wink1:

So, despite the promises of rewards, free shipping and other goodies, isn't anyone wondering exactly how much Sideshow's going to be charging for this? If it's $25 more than everyone else that could negate the hype a little.

Unless there's an exclusive and then we get to listen to all the haters _____ about having to fork out double because they didn't jump on ordering them from Sideshow when the preorder went up, or hate on it solely because they're too broke to do so. :monkey1

I'm going to assume that a month after this sells out they'll announce a super duper deluxe 2-in-1 transforming Clark-to-Superman with multiple heads, swappable hairpieces and the patented DX pers rolling eye system. That's why I'm just ordering one of these. Need to leave some room on the shelf for the inevitable upgrade.

Ah Hot Toys Jor-el. You may be dead but you will no longer be alone. You will never be alone.

Unless there's an exclusive and then we get to listen to all the haters _____ about having to fork out double because they didn't jump on ordering them

For the exclusive, how about a swappable head and costume to create Superman's "clone", Nuclear Man?

6437189_gal.jpg

Destroy...Superman...

Well, hey, he'd never sell as a regular figure so it'd be a nice bonus. :rolleyes2

I'll have to say I'm impressed. That's one nice looking bottom half of Christopher Reeve's face! What little we can see of the suit looks great too. I think I might have to start saving up soon for this one now.

I'm going to assume that a month after this sells out they'll announce a super duper deluxe 2-in-1 transforming Clark-to-Superman with multiple heads, swappable hairpieces and the patented DX pers rolling eye system. That's why I'm just ordering one of these. Need to leave some room on the shelf for the inevitable upgrade.

Ah Hot Toys Jor-el. You may be dead but you will no longer be alone. You will never be alone.

Yep it will come after the DX battle damaged T2, and the DX Wolverine.
:impatient: I say get this while you still can

I really have no interest in a DX. As long as this comes with some crystals, a kryptonite necklace I'm good. I would also rather buy a 2nd release Clark with S undershirt than have a 2in1. I don't really like to play dress up. (I loved the SR Clark HT did)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back