Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
30 pages in 2 hours.

I gave up when I got to page 6 and nearly most of the replies were orgasmic, or "I've been waiting all my life" and "I'm so getting this" replies.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzNRRoPus14"]This Is Your Life [/ame]

so, like, your getting this right, Vodoun?

or no.......

what's wrong with a little enthusiansm? maybe HT's will release this before the Mayan end-of-the-world senario.

most of the replies were orgasmic

Yeah, I actually find that a bit disturbing. People seem to have confused general excitement/appreciation for collectibles, films, trailers, etc. with sexual arousal.

Either people need to get out more or they have some serious mix ups that they need to work out.

I like the current Jor El figure but would LOVE to have a black Judges Robe version.

DX him with a stand and backdrop of the rest of the judges faces on it.

so, like, your getting this right, Vodoun?

or no.......

what's wrong with a little enthusiansm? maybe HT's will release this before the Mayan end-of-the-world senario.

Of course I'll be getting it but most of this isn't enthusiasm. Enthusiasm would be, "this was well worth the wait, I'm really looking forward to it" not "zzzzomahgawdz I'm so going to hump it."

Yeah, I actually find that a bit disturbing. People seem to have confused general excitement/appreciation for collectibles, films, trailers, etc. with sexual arousal.

Either people need to get out more or they have some serious mix ups that they need to work out.

The great thing is this can't be tarred by these specific individuals. :rock Unlike the Joker. It just gets old listening to this behaviour.

For the exclusive, how about a swappable head and costume to create Superman's "clone", Nuclear Man?

6437189_gal.jpg

Destroy...Superman...

Well, hey, he'd never sell as a regular figure so it'd be a nice bonus. :rolleyes2

That film, and all evidence of it's existance, needs to be burned into ashes and those ashes burned again! :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 :lol

A big telescope?

:naughty It can happen. Remember those endowed male panties in the General Collectibles section? :lol

I really have no interest in a DX. As long as this comes with some crystals, a kryptonite necklace I'm good. I would also rather buy a 2nd release Clark with S undershirt than have a 2in1. I don't really like to play dress up. (I loved the SR Clark HT did)
I feel similar. I just hope it comes with as much or more than what the Mattel figure came with. The Mattel Supes came with some pretty nice accessories
I like the current Jor El figure but would LOVE to have a black Judges Robe version.

DX him with a stand and backdrop of the rest of the judges faces on it.

that is a great idea, especially the backdrop. That would make for one impressive display

Can't wait for all the photoshops when the pics are shown :impatient: :lol.
and that's when I get out of the thread. then come back for the Plastic Enemies/ Milk Magazine pics, then leave again until I get the figure in hand

That film, and all evidence of it's existance, needs to be burned into ashes and those ashes burned again!

*Takes Nam's post at it's most literal.*

*Goes back into time and burns all evidence of it's existence.*

superman_995_4.jpg

Discovers one small problem...

DiFabio burned Christopher Reeve, Gene Hackman, Jackie Cooper, Margot Kidder, the producers and filmmakers, all major contributes and evidence to Superman IV into ash and burned into ash again.

Now no original movie, no Reeve, and no Hot Toys Superman. :monkey2

Last edited:
That film, and all evidence of it's existance, needs to be burned into ashes and those ashes burned again! :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 :lol

I never could understand how the filming degrades so badly as the years went on to 87. It was so obvious how bad the filming was that it was just guys in front of screens. It didn't even blend.

Plus another great thing that Superman IV suffered like Aliens, when Superman went up to get that woman. Kind of funny that, gravity and no gravity in the same space. She falls in space while Nuclear Man floats. Hollywood magic at it's best. :D

*Takes Nam's post at it's most literal.*

*Goes back into time and burns all evidence of it's existence.*

superman_995_4.jpg

Discovers one small problem...

DiFabio burned Christopher Reeve, Gene Hackman, Jackie Cooper, Margot Kidder, the producers and filmmakers, all major contributes and evidence to Superman IV into ash and burned into ash again.

Now no original movie, no Reeve, and no Hot Toys Superman. :monkey2

Superman 1-3 would still exist because you would've flown back and burned Superman IV after they were made. Unless you're really just that much of a ____-up? :dunno :lol

I never could understand how the filming degrades so badly as the years went on to 87. It was so obvious how bad the filming was that it was just guys in front of screens. It didn't even blend.

Plus another great thing that Superman IV suffered like Aliens, when Superman went up to get that woman. Kind of funny that, gravity and no gravity in the same space. She falls in space while Nuclear Man floats. Hollywood magic at it's best. :D

I dunno. I think, despite owning it by default (came with the set), I've only ever watched it 2.1 times. The .1 came after getting the set, putting it in and, realizing what I was about to see, retired it back to the set where it'll sit and rot for all eternity (did the same with Romero's Survival of the Dead :monkey4). :lol

Superman 1-3 would still exist because you would've flown back and burned Superman IV after they were made. Unless you're really just that much of a ____-up?

I went too far back there was nothing I could do. You kind of lose track of time when you're SPINNING ACROSS THE WORLD BACKWARDS FOR 30 YEARS!

Besides, by killing Richard Pryor, prior (heh, heh) to 1983 I created a loophole in which Hot Toys doesn't exist. Don't ask me how Pryor was linked and associated to Hot Toys, I'm still trying to figure that one out.

So still, even if Reeve was in the picture a Hot Toys 1/6 figure wouldn't exist. Thankfully, we'd still have Autobot John.

Thought I'd have a little fun .....here are two Arnie Kim Sculpts combined!!!

HotToys-Supermanteaser2.jpg
[/IMG]

Holy ____ Justin Hartley is Harrison Ford and Christopher Reeve combined. Color the hair blonde on the first pic and you've got Green Arrow!

It looks more like Charlie Sheen. When he got fired.

I went too far back there was nothing I could do. You kind of lose track of time when you're SPINNING ACROSS THE WORLD BACKWARDS FOR 30 YEARS!

Besides, by killing Richard Pryor, prior (heh, heh) to 1983 I created a loophole in which Hot Toys doesn't exist. Don't ask me how Pryor was linked and associated to Hot Toys, I'm still trying to figure that one out.

So still, even if Reeve was in the picture a Hot Toys 1/6 figure wouldn't exist. Thankfully, we'd still have Autobot John.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf7QDXdW4N4&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Richard Pryor "Being Cool" on The Ed Sullivan Show‬‏[/ame]​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back