Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Metal Gear 3 Naked Snake is next, followed by Captain America.

I doubt Batman '89, Avatar, and Suckerpunch happens. Can't say I really care.

HEY!

I didn't include Metal Gear Solid in with that last bit.

If DC Direct carries them then they'll be distributed via Diamond probably which means check comic shops both brick and online and possibly online via big box retailers. Toys R Us for example carried the TDK figures for an outrageous price back in that hey-day.

Most of us will head to Toys2 since they are the HT NA Distributor and I want this sooner than later. The difference for the TDK figures was almost 6 months in some cases.

No kidding. Toys2 is going to be getting hit with a lot of orders. I know I will be headed there.

Just saw this on their FB page! So excited I litterally gasped! Been waiting forever for this!
A little disappointed that this isn't a DX since they've (HT) said they've now made the eyes truer to 1/6 with the DX Jack Sparrow therefore no worries about "googly eyes" but oh well I'm still happy!

If there isnt Clark gear with him, I hope they make a separate Clark Kent just like they did with SR.

My biggest concern though is, where to buy and how will we know who's carrying it?

Whoop Whoop! i do my excited dance Whoop Whoop! Now i just need 200 of these and my life will be complete! :)

DCD won't pass this guy up. My guess is:Teaser today, Spec+Pics next week,DCD announced with next months solicitations. I'll be ordering mine through my LCS.

Why is Sideshow pimping this on Facebook? Are they going to be carrying it with a "a FREE domestic shipping and international discount deal soon"? :huh

Why is Sideshow pimping this on Facebook? Are they going to be carrying it with a "a FREE domestic shipping and international discount deal soon"? :huh

I would guess so... can't see any other reason to talk about being able to order it :huh

Sideshow is going to distribute this....why is everone confused?

I was suprised to see this on FB this morning. I actually laughed, my first thought was 'Good, now people will finally shut up about it.' :lol

Sideshow is going to distribute this....why is everone confused?

B/c usually DcD distribute the HT DC stuff besides Watchmen of course. DCD distributed all of the TDK stuff if I remember correctly

Really glad to know SS will be getting this guy instead of DCD! They're so much more reliable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back