Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhhh yesssssssssss .... It's Christmas, it's my birthday, it's the beautiful day of my life, it's .............:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

On a side note I can't get the Williams theme out of my head now.

I hope it's not a $180+ figure, he does't have accessories anyways. If he does, I foresee regular figures hitting the $220 mark by next year.

sigpic6136_1.gif

:lol

:lol:lol:rotfl

My worry is, who will carry them here in the state? I doubt SS will carry them since they didn't do the Batman line. I guess they don't have the DC licence or something. It will be awesome if they do.

i'll most likely have to get this off ebay now :(

play.com and forbiddentplanet are too expensive and i cant think of many other place available to the UK.

on another note i really hope that a base that can hold the figure in a horizontal angle for flying poses, would be stupid not to

My worry is, who will carry them here in the state? I doubt SS will carry them since they didn't do the Batman line. I guess they don't have the DC licence or something. It will be awesome if they do.
If you read back a couple of posts, you will see that DC Direct is likely going to distribute these figures stateside. They should be available just about everywhere Sideshow's HT figures are typically available. . .in fact, more stores will probably carry them, because you have to meet certain criteria to sell Sideshow stuff. Not so with Previews/Diamond.

Heh Heh Heh, since Ill get my stuff direct from a HK licensed distributor I think Ill hoard on a couple of these figures and sell them to all those who will miss out on it :D

Which web sites will carry this and have shipping to the UK? like SSC does.

Cos otherwise i'll have to miss out as i'd have to pay outright in eBay.

Again DC shows they are useless

If DC Direct carries them then they'll be distributed via Diamond probably which means check comic shops both brick and online and possibly online via big box retailers. Toys R Us for example carried the TDK figures for an outrageous price back in that hey-day.

Most of us will head to Toys2 since they are the HT NA Distributor and I want this sooner than later. The difference for the TDK figures was almost 6 months in some cases.

Im so glad theyre finally doing this and people can stop worrying, even tho im not getting this.

now they can get onto MGS and Suckerpunch!
wonder if theyll reveil avatar soon lol

Hopefully Batman '89 is next, followed by Captain America.

I doubt Avatar and Suckerpunch happens. Can't say I really care.

Better jump on the preorder band wagon for this one. I have a feeling Supes will sell out faster then a speeding bullet.

You better believe it. I will preorder this one the second it becomes available. I wonder if I should get 2...

Hopefully Metal Gear 3 Naked Snake is next, followed by Captain America.

I doubt Batman '89, Avatar, and Suckerpunch happens. Can't say I really care.

Preview looks great! This figure is a must for any comic fan collection.

not a DX which dissapoints me a little as i was looking forward to a really nice presentation set with lots of accessories, still really pleased its coming out though....why do hot toys always bring everything i want out at once it melts my credit card :panic:

Godfather wasn't a DX was he? But probably the most impressive presentation ever for an action figure. Hopefully we'll get the same with CR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back