Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Better jump on the preorder band wagon for this one. I have a feeling Supes will sell out faster then a speeding bullet.

Better jump on the preorder band wagon for this one. I have a feeling Supes will sell out faster then a speeding bullet.

1. Pre-Order a few (one or two for the collection, one MIB, some to flip)

2. Cancel them if you find better deals.

3. ??????

4. PROFIT

Will SSC be carrying this??

They didn't carry the Batman HT's i figured because they were DC, but they did carry the Watchmen ones which were also DC

Confused... :dunno

This looks amazing, but pass for me- not a Superman fan...

*hides under table :)*

View attachment 36179
Oh My God I can't believe you guys don't have UpScreen Monitors in your computers...look carefuly and I honestry think the sculpt is a little off and of course is a DX figure...check the PERS system!! :)

The eyes are too big!

sigpic6136_1.gif

:lol

The Sideshow question was asked before:

Will Sideshow be able to sell these since its a DC figure? I know they were able to do Watchmen figures, hope they can also sell future DC releases from HT.

Will probably be asked again throughout this thread but as BM explained Watchmen figures were made available to distribute through Sideshow because DC Direct passed on the distribution rights. I find it very difficult to believe that they will pass on a Christopher Reeve Superman.

I'm hoping it's a 2 in 1 kind of deal because I'd love only have to buy a TT for a Clark figure.

As for the non DX remember there have been many figures that started out DX and then went regular with no real issues. The Iron Man Mark 3 BD started out as a DX and then went standard as the Iron Man Mark 6, I don't really think we've got much to worry about. HT knows how big this is and will definitely load it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back