Hot Toys new Superman teaser... he's coming guys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm hoping hot toys will redo another jor-el, hopefully with both sets of clothing, black and white. i also really hope they at least do hackman's lex and zod.

Working on this one...We are making the clothing in Black.
And if anyone can point me to a nice Jorel Head sculpt if anyone has made one would be great! Don't really want to make one from scratch.
jorel-hoops.jpg

Where did ya get the Jor-el? Dude those 2 displayed side by side would be EPIC!!! Now all we need is a TW Clark Kent Figure to be displayed beneath them in a fortress set and you have an epic superman collection! :hi5:

Another board member had one for sale and I snagged it up! :rock I figure prices might go up when word gets around more that CR Supes is coming. And if they do release another Jor-El, I'll either keep it or sell it, and get the new one.

A TW Kent would be awesome! :rock

Yeah I picked up a new Jor-El pretty reasonably on eBay a few months back, great figure for it's time.

Yeah I picked up a new Jor-El pretty reasonably on eBay a few months back, great figure for it's time.

I'm excited to get mine.

I am hoping a black-suited Jor-El is on the horizon though. The two, side-by-side, would look awesome, IMO.

I'm guessing we get Specs and pics in as close as a few hours, but most likely tonight.

Where, if you are talking about HK, its Monday 2:43 AM, not afternoon yet.

Dangit! you're right! Ah well, at least that means they just might post something yet on the first day of the new week. :yess:

Yeah that does take a chunk. Still you guys have an awesome rate with USPS. I'd pay almost double for the same service up here (one HT's figure for example)

Yup. Wasn't at all surprised when Aussies were getting the DX04 from SSC for cheaper than we were.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH !!!! Got me excited there for a split second...I thought that was leaked pictures of the Hot Toys Superman...I must say if HT's never released a Chris Reeve Supes I would defo invest in this. It is by far one of the most excellent Chris Reeve Superman figures out their ! Well Done !

I don't see how hot toys tops this sculpt. After seeing this the full reveal might be kind of a let down. Let's hope not.

Of course the custom is a great sculpt by anything but the strictest standards. However there is room for improvement. The figure makes him looks older than he should because there are too many lines, too much furrowing in the brow and forehead. He looks about 40 years old here. Also, the sides of the mouth look a little too scrunched in, "lemon-sucking" style. His cheeks were just a tad fuller than that. And not a fault of the sculpt, but the 48-hour drug-bender bags painted under the eyes are a problem.

christopher-reeve-20070724-287989.jpg

ChristopherReeveIsSuperman.jpg

Of course the custom is a great sculpt by anything but the strictest standards. However there is room for improvement. The figure makes him looks older than he should because there are too many lines, too much furrowing in the brow and forehead. He looks about 40 years old here. Also, the sides of the mouth look a little too scrunched in, "lemon-sucking" style. His cheeks were just a tad fuller than that. And not a fault of the sculpt, but the 48-hour drug-bender bags painted under the eyes are a problem.

What the hell are you talking about?

Superman soundtrack is being listened to in anticipation of full set of pics. It will likely be listened to for some days to come.

I'm sure pics are just a few hours away.

I'll call it now. If the specs and pics aren't critiqued and it's great all around we'll see this guy in August/September in Hong Kong and then everywhere else in the following Holiday months of 2011.

So what, about a year since that infamous "coming this winter" announcement was revealed? Not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back