Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same thing will probably pop up again on ebay from someone else who won't know to market it for HT TDK collectors - and they'll charge like $25.

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

I was mentally prepared to go to $150 but damn!
I hope the winning bidder didn't think the Nurse and Two Face figures were included :lol:slap

Oh well - gots to make my own now

Yea I think the idiot thought they were :lol Who in the right mind would pay $500 for some plastic in the form of a hospital bed?

The same people who would pay $1000+ for plastic in form of a Tumbler.

Okay maybe not.

I hope the winning bidder didn't think the Nurse and Two Face figures were included :lol:slap

Pay close attention to the feedback. It's not 1/6, not even close really, and when the winner gets it and sees it's not, we'll either see it go up again, or backlash in the feedback. :lol

I can't wait to see what Hot Toys come up with for this

Been a while since I checked this board, but anyway, I recently bought this sweet ass bed off ebay that I plan to make a Joker/Two Face diamora out of. I payed a little more than I wanted but they're aren't many toy hospital beds in scale I think it's gonna look great.

Oh...wait...

Been a while since I checked this board, but anyway, I recently bought this sweet ass bed off ebay that I plan to make a Joker/Two Face diamora out of. I payed a little more than I wanted but they're aren't many toy hospital beds in scale I think it's gonna look great.

Oh...wait...

DwightFistPump.gif

You meant a $1.50 right?

$150 is just as absurd as $500 is :rotfl

Oh...wait...

:goodpost::rotfl:rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back