Hot Toys : New DX TDK Joker 2.0 Coming

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd imagine they hate to see things better than what they've already put out.

I remember reading an interview posted here where they were complaining about how unlicensed figures ruin there chances of getting a license. They specifically mentioned " No Country for Old men " which I very much doubt they would have ever picked up the license for anyway.

Customs and unlicensed stuff probably leaves a bad taste in their mouth and if they want to really own the market they'll be trying to even beat that side of it too , or most of it anyway. Surely they couldn't have missed all the custom joker stuff out there , they probably realized if people keep wanting to change the first one they must not be happy with it. It makes them a ton of money and they please most of the fans.

I hope this is the case anyway , it should only make their figures even better.
The one problem that we're already seeing is that they'll probably be more expensive now that they think they're figure gods.

Exactly ^

Which is why i :lol hard at people who claim this will just be a re-release with fixed PERS :lol :lol :lol

It's the reason I'm not spending much anymore. I'm waiting for them to eventually go back around again and work on all the old license's I'm really interested in. I'll most likely pick up this Joker if it has a purple suit and I'm in the boat who thinks it will have. Hell , I've even put up my original for sale.

Mu question is , why would it not have a purple suit ?.
If it's a nurse they'll include a purple suit also surely with it being a DX.
There was an interview with someone mentioning that the clothing on this was the best he'd ever seen right ?.
So he was talking about the Nurse outfit ?. Yeah right. :lol

Hope it's another purple suit and so is the next 4 they do. Would be an easy pass and much needed break for the wallet.

There was an interview with someone mentioning that the clothing on this was the best he'd ever seen right ?.
So he was talking about the Nurse outfit ?. Yeah right. :lol

My thoughts exactly. No doubt it will include the purple suit.

I really hope we hear info about this guy soon. I don't have a Joker yet in my collection, but I don't want to buy one of the earlier releases until I hear what this one's like.

QUOTE=Rex Mason;3803212]I really hope we hear info about this guy soon. I don't have a Joker yet in my collection, but I don't want to buy one of the earlier releases until I hear what this one's like.[/QUOTE]

:exactly:[

HT needs to at least make a statment disclosing what they are aiming for with this 2.0. They can keep working on it, but a statment is over due.

:lol

Why do they need to make a statement? They'll show it when they show it, who cares?

I don't give a damn about the suit I want a badass headsculpt. Hot toys have gotten better and better with things lately which is why their prices are getting higher. So just give us a Joker that puts others to shame and I'm a happy camper.

I don't give a damn about the suit I want a badass headsculpt. Hot toys have gotten better and better with things lately which is why their prices are getting higher. So just give us a Joker that puts others to shame and I'm a happy camper.

Same here. I just want a great sculpt. I know people are crazy about the customs but none of those really satisfy either.

HT will tell us what they want when...but just a teeney tiny pic of the corner of his face or outfit will propel this thread for another 75 pages or so.....!

that's right.....every word spelled correctly MUST mean what you have to say holds more weight than say some one who just doent give a damn what others think. & that.....my dear peanut, is what TOTAL CONTROL is all about.

Solid.

undercoverbrother.jpg

I wouldn't be opposed to learning more about the figure. In fact, I'm hoping for some news soon. Does Hot Toys ever make any reveals at the NYC Comic Con? Not sure if Sideshow has a presence there or not.

I wouldn't be opposed to learning more about the figure. In fact, I'm hoping for some news soon. Does Hot Toys ever make any reveals at the NYC Comic Con? Not sure if Sideshow has a presence there or not.

Good point. NYCC might just have the reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back