1/6 Hot Toys: Mysterio's Drones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jenkin did a live unboxing of this version, it looked pretty good. They are not using the same molds and this one has a led light. No weathering on this compared to HT version and some minor details are different. Also different stand and you cant put the 3rd party onto HT stand as it slots differently in back.

Do you happen to have the link for the unboxing video? Thanks

This is beyond ridiculous. Gamora is nowhere near to release and they do this crap ...

So it would seem HT is just taking the drone from the FFH Homemade Suit release and two of the smaller drone from the FFH Upgraded (Black and Red) Suit release and repackaging them, correct? Wow, they're really going the extra mile for us. :lol

But what do you think of the head sculpt, gmoney? [emoji16]

I'm glad you inquired about my opinion on this matter as you know I'm the AUTHORITY when it comes to headsculpt likeness! :lol

:rotfl

...(personally I see a little Tom Cruise in there but it's a decent effort.)

WRONG! It looks more like Leo DiCaprio!

He doesn’t complain all the time. Just every five posts in a thread where he doesn’t like the head. You can tell how many posts have been made by how often gmoney posts saying the headsculpt is rubbish, lol.

This headsculpt is as rubbish as the Chadwick Boseman one! Gosh, this one really grinds my gears! An easy pass for me! :gah:

I was thinking Amy Schumer....after a two month long fast. :D

Yes...I actually see that. You're right! From certain angles it does look like her! Wow!

PS... I hate you all! :rotfl

IMG_7754.jpg

Hot Toys knows they can make some easy money.

Full disclosure - I bought the $159.90 drone listed above. But I received @$100 PayPal refund the same day for an item bought back in May that never arrived, so net cost to me was about $75.

Full disclosure - I bought the $159.90 drone listed above. But I received @$100 PayPal refund the same day for an item bought back in May that never arrived, so net cost to me was about $75.

That's one of the reason why I bought the non HT drone. For the $159 price I can buy 2x 1/6 scale drones.

Back