1/6 Hot Toys: Mysterio's Drones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Green Goblin

Super Freak
Reaction score
117771772_10157444459152344_8526203090103799949_o.jpg

117731692_10157444458977344_3998744184356286736_o.jpg

Re: 1/6: Hot Toys Mysterio Drones

Better pre-order these quick! 'Bout to sell out faster than Beskar Mando (Deluxe)!

:lol

Re: 1/6: Hot Toys Mysterio Drones

Hmm weird but happy for anyone who wants it. I don't think I'd ever need more than one drone, if even that.

Whatever happened with that updated Mysterio photo going around about a year ago? It had a blurred out Jake sculpt. Was it a fake? Of and cool drones. Not sure it's for me, but I liked the one that came with the homemade v2. May get rid of my v1 to grab the new one

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

considering how quickly folks buy these up individually parted out on eBay, Toy Anxiety etc (and at around $100 no less), it's no surprise HT is trying to get in on that action.

I'm sure the Far From Home hype will be exploding in late 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's actually scheduled for release in Q1 2021. Pretty simple to make and will be out before things that went for PO a year ago lol

They do look cool and and are very detailed from the reviews but i really am curious what they will be priced at.

I for one am pretty glad they?re releasing this as a separate entity. Certainly eliminates the ?need? for another home made suit. [emoji38]

Sent from a point in space and time.

I for one am pretty glad they?re releasing this as a separate entity. Certainly eliminates the ?need? for another home made suit. [emoji38]

And this is exactly for the ones who already have this spiderman and want the drones but don't really want to shell out the price of another figure. I have the ffh version so don't feel the need to have this. Although it'd make a cool diorama set. I'd buy at 100 or less

And this is exactly for the ones who already have this spiderman and want the drones but don't really want to shell out the price of another figure. I have the ffh version so don't feel the need to have this. Although it'd make a cool diorama set. I'd buy at 100 or less

I agree 100 would be a sweet spot, but I have a feeling they?ll be 150-175 which would be ridiculous

Hmm, since it's HT we're talking about I'm guessing they're gonna price it at $120. I hope I'm wrong!

What?s the quality like?

Jenkin did a live unboxing of this version, it looked pretty good. They are not using the same molds and this one has a led light. No weathering on this compared to HT version and some minor details are different. Also different stand and you cant put the 3rd party onto HT stand as it slots differently in back.

Back