1/6 Hot Toys: Mysterio's Drones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the last time I chose the cheapest shipping from Asia, it took 3 months to get to me. Yes, KG charges shipping. Not sure of their tiers in pricing, but the last figure I bought from them was the VTS ranger and shipping was about 25 bucks. Not sure if I got expedited shipping or not

Oh jeez louise, that's quite the wait. Appreciate the info though!

Maybe I'll just go with TBA... :lol

Sorry to bump an old thread, but for those who own this...besides TBA and Toys Wonderland (and obviously NOT SS) where else can this be purchased from currently, ideally in the US?

Big Bad Toy Store still has it, but they're more expensive. I just bought a set a couple weeks ago from SS using the $25 promo code they sent me. Came out to just about list price without tax and shipping, so around $105.

Big Bad Toy Store still has it, but they're more expensive. I just bought a set a couple weeks ago from SS using the $25 promo code they sent me. Came out to just about list price without tax and shipping, so around $105.
Appreciate the feedback good sir!

After recently picking up the Black & Red Upgraded suit, I went ahead and ordered this drone set, which arrived today. Pretty cool but unsure how I will display them along with SM. I've seen some cool pics of SM standing on the bigger drone so will have some fun trying different poses.

These are cool if you get a few of them. I wish they had that projecting effect that comes with the illusion iron man though.

Back