Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True as well, but i am sure they still do have some extra funds, that is why they try to come out with the new power pose iron man to test the market. Or may be they are still trying to figure out if they implement a new improved mark 3, what are the new accessories it should come with.

True as well, but i am sure they still do have some extra funds, that is why they try to come out with the new power pose iron man to test the market. Or may be they are still trying to figure out if they implement a new improved mark 3, what are the new accessories it should come with.
I could care less about the accessories it comes with to be honest. :lol

I just want a Mark 3 with a new mold and a paint job that doesn't have both the undies and chest fading.

Hi Guys,

I got most of the important Suits, but I dont have any Mark III suit at all !

I left it a bit late , I know :( , but I really want to Complete this ASAP ..

So, my question to yah all is ?\

Should I get a Battle Damage Mark III or the Regular Mark III ?

Bear in Mind that my Mark VI is looking real nice in Battle Damage mode & even the Mark V has some degree of Damage now ?

do I really need a battle damaged version Mark III or just Regular ??

as , finding a Clean Mark III these Days is no easy feat ! & not cheap either :(

thanks For input guys ,

regs Daz

I have both the bd version and the original release. I love them both but for me, the original one is better cos it sports a more movie accurate color and better proportions.

But i'll suggest you save your money, practice some patience and just wait for an eventual re-release to get a cheaper and most improved version.

Yeah Hot Toys CEO has already stated that he is going to treat Iron Man like Bandai does with its Gundam mass produce it various colors and accessories so we more then likely can expect to see a the rerelease of the Mark 3 I am hoping for a treatment similar to the Mark 6 and the soon to be released Mark 7 in terms of the battle damaged parts coming as accessories rather then having to have a 2 entirely separate figures. In addition if the could capture the final battle look with him with no helmet and one glove removed what would really differentiate it from the previous releases and at the same time making it a nice complimentary piece to the iron monger.

Yeah Hot Toys CEO has already stated that he is going to treat Iron Man like Bandai does with its Gundam mass produce it various colors and accessories so we more then likely can expect to see a the rerelease of the Mark 3 I am hoping for a treatment similar to the Mark 6 and the soon to be released Mark 7 in terms of the battle damaged parts coming as accessories rather then having to have a 2 entirely separate figures. In addition if the could capture the final battle look with him with no helmet and one glove removed what would really differentiate it from the previous releases and at the same time making it a nice complimentary piece to the iron monger.

I forgot about that part. It would be a nice feature of the new one to have with his left arm having no armor on it.

That's why I'm holding out on the Mark 3 until they release a new one.

Dear all.

I need some help. I just bought an Iron Man MK III battle damaged version. However the seller misplaced the instruction menu. Could anyone kindly scan a copy for me please? Your effort is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Dear all.

I need some help. I just bought an Iron Man MK III battle damaged version. However the seller misplaced the instruction menu. Could anyone kindly scan a copy for me please? Your effort is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Did a quick search and found this.
irmk3bez2.jpg

Could anyone kindly help pls? I need to remove the flaps behind But I don't know how. Your kind effort is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Could anyone kindly help pls? I need to remove the flaps behind But I don't know how. Your kind effort is greatly appreciated. Thanks

The removable flaps have a tab that is on the same plane as the flap itself when in the closed position. In other words, when the flaps are in the closed position, pull them down towards the feet while lightly and gently wiggling back and forth. ONLY the flaps that have the additional metal brake are removable. The flap that contains the light switch for the chest reactor and it's pair are NOT removable. Hope that helps.

The removable flaps have a tab that is on the same plane as the flap itself when in the closed position. In other words, when the flaps are in the closed position, pull them down towards the feet while lightly and gently wiggling back and forth. ONLY the flaps that have the additional metal brake are removable. The flap that contains the light switch for the chest reactor and it's pair are NOT removable. Hope that helps.

Thanks for informing but seems pretty hard. Could you take a picture of the flap's joint for me pls? Thank you.

Dear all.

TXHJak0.jpg

Erm.... is it that every second post needs to be cleared by the admin before it'll get posted?

BTW. Lord Shintaru, thank you so much for your kind help

Last edited:
Erm.... is it that every second post needs to be cleared by the admin before it'll get posted?

BTW. Lord Shintaru, thank you so much for your kind help

Cheers to a fellow Singaporean here and gald u got it resolved.

Tanjw from HRWZ here and paiseh I could not help you out.

Back