Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love that 3rd pose. Makes me think of the scene when he blows up the tank walking away.

Thought I'd share some pics of my BD MK III. I modded the neck to make it shorter,(cut off the balljoint post all togeter, then countersunk a magnet where the post was, trimmed the red rubber gasket flat and added a magnet in the neck, like the DX02) and I painted the black accents(eyeliner) around the eyes to make it more accurate. The one thing that always bugged me about the HT IM was the bugged out eyes, I always thought the masked looked more menacing with the correct black accents around the eyes for the more squinty look. Hope you enjoy!

JB

Well done due looks way better!:)
Can you show us pics of the magnets inside?

Here's a couple I took today:

web.jpg

web.jpg

So I just recieved mine today and I am blown away by how awesome this thing is. The amount of detail and effort that went into making this work of art is astonishing. Very impressed with this figure. Anyone on the fence about this one better pick it up before it goes through the roof.

The figure itself or a MISB one? I got one coming my way from the mail today and once I get it I can see if they put a weight on the box.

Edit: Received my HT BD Iron Man Mark III SSE and it came in the brown shipper box. The weight for it is 4 pounds 15oz.

Last edited:
This is my new pose. Looks pretty good, all around.
Picture188-1.jpg

Picture192.jpg

Used to be this but it seemed like it was less weighted visually. Maybe if I had a higher stand it would have worked.
Picture190.jpg

i too found it hard to pose this one in a satisfactory position as though it was flying or hovering. so i stuck to something very similar to yours and have been happy with it for quite some time.
if anyone posts some good ideas for flying poses that they have done with the mark three that would be awesome!

Was reading the posts at the Mark 6 and liked the milk photos.
Making slight alterations to the figure's pose to copy and found that it makes for a good flight pose.

Picture194.jpg

Picture193.jpg

I was going to comment on the high price but that seeing that it also included the suit, I am tempted.

Oops. never mind just saw the shipping tag and it brings everything to 75.00.

Back