Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here it is with everything retracted. i just took out the head sculpt and placed it over the ball joint, its very loose.

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

i cut the front of the face off. it will stay in and can be revealed no problem. plus the rubber from the back of the face gives it a bit more grab. he looks 10 times better

Just got my one! ..im just blown away!!! No pictures can do this figure justice ..u just gotta see it in-hand,..but here are some pics anyway:)
100_0986.jpg

100_1007.jpg

Last edited:
Good stuff Limit-NoN-Existent!! I had my eye on the Martian myself.

Interesting mods on the neck here for sure. Not entirely convinced I should do it though. Will it not devalue the figure something fierce?

Good stuff Limit-NoN-Existent!! I had my eye on the Martian myself.

Interesting mods on the neck here for sure. Not entirely convinced I should do it though. Will it not devalue the figure something fierce?

I was all 4 for that mod b4 i received the figure ..but now i find the neck is not as bad as pictures suggest in-hand .. especially when you pose it correctly ..im not going ahead with the mod im perfectly happy the way he is:)
I will be posting a video review of the Martian l8r 2night or early 2maro so be sure to check that out, but its a cool little figure to display next to the more serious characters.

I was all 4 for that mod b4 i received the figure ..but now i find the neck is not as bad as pictures suggest in-hand .. especially when you pose it correctly ..im not going ahead with the mod im perfectly happy the way he is:)
I will be posting a video review of the Martian l8r 2night or early 2maro so be sure to check that out, but its a cool little figure to display next to the more serious characters.

Yeah, I just tilt his head down and he's plenty cool looking.

God I hate waiting 4 these figures...

Its kind of a disadvantage living in Germany...

Can't wait anymore... :impatient: ahhhhhhhh :panic:

And coz I am way to dumb to do some handwork, I will only put them behind glass. But nice work butters and every1 else doing some mods on that one :clap

I'm trying to get a replacement part from Hot Toys for my Mark III and have yet to hear back from them (over 1 week ago). Do I just need to bombard them with emails every day, or be a little more patient?

Nice... Im going nutz waiting for mine its due to be here today... Ill have an unboxing video up of course in HD as soon as I have him in my hands...

Just be sure 2 hold onto something when your doing the unboxing because u r gonna be blown away :)

Well I have 2 and half hours before I have to go to work so... Id say that my video wont be up until Im home later... So it will be late but I will get it up tonight... The review will be up some time tommorrow hopefully... I hope its at least here before I leave so I cant see it other wise work will drag by slow... Why Ups why???

Wow he's here now he's a jaw dropper and now I have to go to work... Ill have my video up after midnight when I get home... Im taking him to work will see how the guys there like him...
Im am so excited I cant wait to get Test Mech Tony now...

Could someone show me what the undamaged head looks like on the original Mark III? I'm interested in seeing if the colour matches. If a kind person could oblige my OCD, I'd be most grateful.

Could someone show me what the undamaged head looks like on the original Mark III? I'm interested in seeing if the colour matches. If a kind person could oblige my OCD, I'd be most grateful.
Colour differs... but not glaringly so... not exacty the undamaged head... but it'll sit lower on the Original Mk.3 as the "Damaged head" (below)
bd08.jpg

bd07.jpg

Last edited:
Although i love the figure 2 bits ..it certainly has some things that bug me ..the neck goes without saying of course .. but other things like ..how frikkin bright his repulsers are they shine trough the whole hand and it can be seen from the back of the hand and even when he has the closed off fists on ..also the fact that the light up helmet is totally clean ..a few nips and scratches would have been nice to make it match the rest of the suit ..but no hot toys had to do it all awkwardly for some reason.
..and why the hell is the battle damage helmets faceplate so thin ..i would have the figure displayed with that instead of the light up one if it did not look so weird . ..i sound like i hate the figure..

But i LOVE IT!!:blissy

Back