Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good question. I hope it means shipping soon, the wait has been ridiculous.

Sadly it's not. I've had no word when it's coming. The last I checked end of April it was listed for a May release. Now the listed month is gone. The regular is still listed as May.

Sadly it's not. I've had no word when it's coming. The last I checked end of April it was listed for a May release. Now the listed month is gone. The regular is still listed as May.

:yess:Got my ups tracking my bd ironman from sideshow is finally coming tomorrow:hi5:

Also they charged my card last Friday, so finally sideshow is shipping

that's what I did. Once I saw the BD Mk III at my LCS, the idea of a crushed helmet I'd never even use and saving around $30 made the decision a no brainer and I couldn't be happier everytime I see this guy on my desk

I've been on the WL since March so I don't know what my chances are and I kind of want to just go ahead and get this to put with all the Iron Man figures already out.

I got on the WL around the same time and trust me, you won't regret getting this. I can truly say, this is one of the times pics don't do the figure justice.

He looks great. If he's anything as good as the other Iron man figures I know he will be. I know Toy Anxiety is getting it soon so I may just jump at that.

there must be a problem with the crushed helmets, sideshow may not have reveived these

Yup. I knew I should have jumped on Alter Ego Comics regular version and been done with the exclusive. Eh well, the wait continues while everyone with the regular version rubs it in :rotfl

is it me or can iron man not do the splits when his flare pods are sticking out? Oh and also that yellow part on his upper legs are rubber i think.

I can now officially say, with confidence that I love thsi figure. He really stands out amongs the more darker coloured Hot Toys. So shiny and cool!

What actually really does it for me is that you can tilt the head down giving him a badass pose. Could not do this on the V1.

Back