Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a chance to play with this at my local comic shop, now I really impressed and want to either get this one or the Mark IV.

I can now officially say, with confidence that I love thsi figure. He really stands out amongs the more darker coloured Hot Toys. So shiny and cool!

What actually really does it for me is that you can tilt the head down giving him a badass pose. Could not do this on the V1.

The articulated neck was a major selling point for me as well.

It was a downer for me as I thought it too long. ;)
I still do but as you can tilt his head down, he has that more bulky look which I like!

Do u see it fitting down more on the neck over time with use? ..i hope it does..

I don't remember when I put myself on the WL but I definitely want the Ex, I plan to use my Stark head on this and display it completely open, all the bells and whistles, chest plate removed, etc. So the crushed helmet will be a nice addition. I'll happily waitout SSC before heading elsewhere.

The helm would be cool but honestly I can live without the helm. Plus I can pick up a crushed helm on ebay.

I can now officially say, with confidence that I love thsi figure. He really stands out amongs the more darker coloured Hot Toys. So shiny and cool!

What actually really does it for me is that you can tilt the head down giving him a badass pose. Could not do this on the V1.

As for colour the V1 maroon however being movie acurate would just add to the dark shelf of black abnd brown I have. He's on the shelf with Blade and Wolvie and even with Blade's red coat and Wolverine's claws he just dazzles in the LED lights I have and looks fantasic.

I don't remember when I put myself on the WL but I definitely want the Ex, I plan to use my Stark head on this and display it completely open, all the bells and whistles, chest plate removed, etc. So the crushed helmet will be a nice addition. I'll happily waitout SSC before heading elsewhere.

the mech test stark head or the one that came with the v1 mark3?

It appears Cornerstorecomics has BD Ironmans instock right now... Id be all over that if It wasnt already preordered some place else...

It appears Cornerstorecomics has BD Ironmans instock right now... Id be all over that if It wasnt already preordered some place else...

So does Monkey Depot. In stock now. What the hell is up with Sideshow? Not even a 20-day notice. :huh

Sorry for crappy pics but still better than no pics at all:lol

008.jpg

009.jpg

003-1.jpg

I got V1 Mark III and the paint on abdomen area faded after a year display. I wanna know if anyone got any idea on how to avoid that. I don't want the same thing to happen to my Mark III BD.

check this out, my remote controlled wall adapter came in.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Oziw9LFm7KA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Oziw9LFm7KA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

check this out, my remote controlled wall adapter came in.

I like how bright the lights look when you wire them like that. I wish I could do the same. Mine just look so faded running on those cell batteries.

I was bored so I took a pic of my BD.

BDIron.jpg

Yeahhhh, I forgot the turn on the chest light.

Back