Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh never-mind, just go it all the way in. i really had to force it all the way through! I was worried it would break off HAHA thank GOD it's still in one piece!
:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

did u have to wiggle it in or straight pushed it in? I cant get mine in all the way either and thinking about shaving some parts off

did u have to wiggle it in or straight pushed it in? I cant get mine in all the way either and thinking about shaving some parts off

You have to wiggle it in. it's not easy though so you'll have to be patient and do it slowly so you won't break off the metal flaps. It took me about 20 minutes to get it in place and you don't need to shave off some of the plastic

im having trouble getting the air flaps to go in fully. The gaps are annoying to look at. how do i get it all the way in? :)

I had the exact same problem. I didnt want to put pressure, because they are very fragile. Just give it a good tug, and it will go in.

first off, that the first mkIII, not the BD, second....WOW. i have no idea how he did that, but i want to know how!

i realize that it was the first mk3...

i just did mine this morning, just the chest piece, i did the arms too but did not take a pic of it, overall pretty easy, just need to find thinner wire and clean it up.

b20f8261.jpg

ee8bad8f.jpg

Finally managed to pay off my 3 figures with the help of a friend(no money problems ,i was just currently without any way 2 pay online) ..so i got This figure,a Martian soldier and John conner fb all coming together next week ..will post video reviews on all 3 ..i will hold off on selling the M3V1 just 4 the time being so i can compare it to the battle damage in the review.

I went and got some thinner solid wire and completed it, not as clean as the one in the video but hardly noticeable from the front.

a5850408.jpg

d07e2de1.jpg

Very cool! I would be a LITTLE worried about the lights but they are LEDs.

they are 24 gauge solid wire, i hooked them up in parallel and used a 100ohm resistor, first time i ever hooked up a LED, of course i tried it on a couple LEDs before

thinking about adding a couple more for the boots

they are 24 gauge solid wire, i hooked them up in parallel and used a 100ohm resistor, first time i ever hooked up a LED, of course i tried it on a couple LEDs before

thinking about adding a couple more for the boots

:confused:

yup, i have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. :lol
could you maybe explain it a little bit better?

sorry to hear that. for a very expensive item you would expect some high level of quality control.

I hope you get a reply soon from HT.

Does anybody have problem with the Stand? My stand doesn't plug into the hole on the glass roof display..

i know this might sound like a silly question but I noticed the left light of my iron man's repulsor is not as bright compared to the right one. When i turn everything on though the right one seems too bright compared to the rest. Maybe im just being a little too nit-picky but i was just wondering if it's a battery issue or an LED issue. :)

That's really awesome butters149!

I've always wanted to do that mod, but really have no idea how to match the voltage and mA and what have you... I think a lot of us would really appreciate it if you can do a quick step by step guide for dummies like us :)

Back