Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BD MK3 may not be the last fig. for IM..."The pre-MK2 suit" in testing/building phase is being sculpted
impre2.jpg

impre1.jpg

ironman_07-(2).jpg

The video in Cantonese, presumably in HK.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9BnE6t0Ws&feature=channel

If we do get a figure like this. I hope we get a LED feature for the feet and a stand similar to the Astro Boy stand for a hover/flight pose . I think that would be pretty sweet

Think the stand is going to have the usual black prongy things attached to it afterward?

The Iron Man figures stand at about 30 cm in height and these are all 1/6 scale right? Does that mean that the Iron Man armor is only about 6 feet tall?

The Dark Knight DX figure says it stands at 32 cm tall. I find it kind of weird that Batman would be taller than the Iron Man armor.

On the Marvel site, the heroes database lists Tony Stark as 6'1" and 6'6" in the armor.

Can anyone point out anything I may be missing here?

The Iron Man figures stand at about 30 cm in height and these are all 1/6 scale right? Does that mean that the Iron Man armor is only about 6 feet tall?

The Dark Knight DX figure says it stands at 32 cm tall. I find it kind of weird that Batman would be taller than the Iron Man armor.

On the Marvel site, the heroes database lists Tony Stark as 6'1" and 6'6" in the armor.

Can anyone point out anything I may be missing here?

Batman is probably the same exact height as iron man. You have to take batman ears into consideration, which probably make him around 32 cm. So he might be a tad bit taller.

I forgot about the ears!

So that means either this Iron Man is shorter or Batman is just taller than I think.

I've only just begun my collection of 1/6 figures. Not all of them would measure in at being 12" all the time right? It has to be possible that some figures have to be shorter or taller than others because of the scale.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I forgot about the ears!

So that means either this Iron Man is shorter or Batman is just taller than I think.

I've only just begun my collection of 1/6 figures. Not all of them would measure in at being 12" all the time right? It has to be possible that some figures have to be shorter or taller than others because of the scale.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

It all depends on which company and which style figure you're getting.
But I think most of The figures hot toys makes are pretty darn close to 12" inches in height. But there are exceptions such as their batman figures.

Back