Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh, okay.

I was looking over a thread for the Resident Evil 5 figures where the user posted pictures of the Chris with some Predator figures and the Arnie figure looked taller than Chris and the Predator figure was even taller. Guess it does depend on what the figure is representing.

I hope the paint job is better than with the first Mark III so that the head doesn't look like it's glowing and just so it has an overall better look.

Also can anyone one tell me what they mean exactly when they say "A cool burn time of X hours" when they refer to the LEDs? I don't know whether that means for the life of the battery or that's how long they will last entirely.

Also can anyone one tell me what they mean exactly when they say "A cool burn time of X hours" when they refer to the LEDs? I don't know whether that means for the life of the battery or that's how long they will last entirely.

the led. I dont think anyone refer the battery life as burning....

BD MK3 may not be the last fig. for IM..."The pre-MK2 suit" in testing/building phase is being sculpted
impre2.jpg

impre1.jpg

ironman_07-(2).jpg

The video in Cantonese, presumably in HK.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u9BnE6t0Ws&feature=channel

I'm all misty eyed... this is beautiful.

AMAZING figure, but such a rip for people who bought the first, when this can be clean armoured too. C'mon HT! Pass for me, but damn it's a sick piece, i just don't have any ironman interest

If that's the case, that blows. On most figures and statues they rate burn time at 8 or 12 hours. That's pretty short if that's the overall lifetime.

The Arc Reactor replica is rated at 8 hours I believe. That's something I would leave on for quite a while as a display and I would only get 8 hours of it TOTAL?

I guess I should think twice about leaving the lights on my figures and statues on.

Incorrect, when they refer to burn time, they are in fact talking about the battery life. They use this term with flashlights. If something has a burn time of 8 hours, it means that it will be powered 8 hours before the battery charge is gone. You do not have to worry about the life of an LED, they last a VERY long time. :peace

When are they going to show pictures of the Tony Stark headsculpt?

Incorrect, when they refer to burn time, they are in fact talking about the battery life. They use this term with flashlights. If something has a burn time of 8 hours, it means that it will be powered 8 hours before the battery charge is gone. You do not have to worry about the life of an LED, they last a VERY long time. :peace

Wohoo! Thank you for covering that.

Seeing this image pains me. The most important part of any figure (with a human portrait) and we still haven't seen the final head -- even weeks after the figure's announcement!

It took even longer to see the final approved Dutch if I remember correctly.

What's odd is why they're not showing it, they show old sculpts and update things all the time, Dutch was an approval thing, wonder if there's an approval issue with the Stark portrait or if they're just not happy enough to even let the initial sculpt ever show.

I think one thing that should be changed (if not on this figure then the future ones for Iron Man2) is Iron Man's eyes or lenses. They're slightly too big. When lit up the eyes should actually look more squinty-eyed or angry.

I've been noticing this looking at Iron Man in the actual movie, pictures from the movie and the Sideshow bust and maquette.

Yeah, more depth in the eyes wouldn't be such a bad thing to improve on. Maybe the waist area too :p

2008-Iron-Man-06_1024-868007.jpg

TA DA!!!

Last edited:
I think the figure eyes are probably done to make the light up effect cooler, being that it's a light up figurine, I'm ok with those sorts of things where there's as much done to make the piece neat as accurrate, the Iron Man figures look like a nice blend of both. Statues and things like that, especially that don't light up, can be more accurrate.

Back