Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how would you explain that crouching/kneeling fist on the ground position trade mark iron man pose, that wasnt poseable with the v1 mark 3 then?

It's possible, just need to angle the legs & body properly
I did it on both my Mark II & III when I had them.
3468312883_46fa064041_o.jpg

So now with the poopoo head sculpt, slim waist, unsure paintjob (of course desk guy dont have it yet, and no in hand pics so this point might bee moot), what is everyone's consensus about buying this? Go back to the V1 or pick this one up or wait for the Iron Man 2 figs?

better, but the head kinda looks downwards, instead of straight at the audience like the HT's version :lol

sorry guys, Im just toyin with you, yeah, looks like its the same body to me :eek:

I think it looks too thin, almost like as if he was wearing:

fairy-goth-mother-red-corset.jpg

I dont plan to open the gastro flappings, so Im ok with that. Although I agree with you that it looks too thin.

HT needs to invest in a bulkier iron man body.
He was always too thin, as are most Hot Toys figures. The removable chest just makes his skinny waste all the more prominent.

As far as I'm aware it's still Chinease New Year. End of this week is probably when we will start to see some in hand pics but thats just me guessing.

Lolz well bottomline is that pose is possible. U all should start seeing pics tomorrow as that's when the shops will open for business again after cny.

Well HT did notify someone here to pick it up 17th 3pm so we wont see anything until then which is 17th 2am tonight :p

I can't bring myself to get super-excited about seeing the final figure. More like apprehensive and cautious.

Don't worry. There is NO WAY they are _____king this figure up.

The Stark sculpt isn't a deal breaker (to me), I am curious about the rest of the figure. It holds up, I am good.

I have apprehension with HT attention to detail to a certain degree: Comedian (no smileys), Dlx Batman (residue / sonar sculpt) and now battle-damage IM. I am more cautious buying a figure that even suggest problems. I will wait awhile for other's feedback then decide whether the problems are a deal breaker or not.

It's not just the waist. Look at this then look at all the figures shoulders. :D

NFL?...

It's not just the waist. Look at this then look at all the figures shoulders. :D

NFL?...

Haha I remember your post about this from a while back. It made me notice the imperfections more :monkey2

On another note, the in hand pics for the BD should be on the way soon. I'm itching to see if there really will be a difference between the one displayed at Toy Hunters. Doesn't really matter though, just want to see that this has finally been released.

Back