Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think between this and MIII this is still the better choice. Especially for ppl who don't have the MIII this is the one to get but the benefit of this over MIII is just not as huge as previousely with the Prototype. Can't wait for the pictures :p

So, reused head sculpt aside, people are getting riled up based on a set of photos taken with poor camera flash?

So, reused head sculpt aside, people are getting riled up based on a set of photos taken with poor camera flash?

u r right, let's wait of the actual products until we judge.

I have been waiting for this for long time and still keep optimistic

If you don't count the limited releases like Golgo 13, then I think you're right.
I can name a few others more expensive figures at initial retail price: Briareos of Appleseed, DX01, Predator (more or less equals), multiple extra expensive Apexplorers (with Winson Creation). In Japan, Golgo13 cost like any other HT's USD150 figure.

I think it's better to wait and see some proper pics.
Anyway I will be getting this one since I don't have any HY Iron Man...

20100215043817980.jpg

20100215042605115.jpg

20100215042647585.jpg

20100215050818430.jpg

Pics from ToyWorld, thanks to 'tc4949'.

Other tc4949's pics..

Another surprise that HT can impliment is an interchangeable face plate.. so one has the option of "BD decal" or "the undamaged" face plate on the lighted head/neck post.
20100215043804235.jpg

So aside from the chest piece... bits of spots here & there for a rather undamaged Mk3 (with the good chest piece on). Owners have the option to paint/airbrush more severe/realistic damage on to it (As shown by the prototype, and as as shown by the shoulder pieces of the demo on display below). It's to be expected of retail mass produced units...to produce it (prototype) on a factory scale would be too time consuming.

20100215043036920.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so undecieded with this one. I loved the proto loved the movie loved the V1 however there a things like the cheap head sculpt and now people saying that the battle damage isn't as good. Maybe it's my imagination. Also, the thought of a Mark IV for Iron Man 2

Seeing these pics Im torn I like how everything came out on this one sept the reused head issue... Test Mech Tony got new everything I know I really want that one... To go between Mark I and Mark II but I need a Mark III still... To buy or not to buy that is the hard question of today...

Buy it dude, you will be happy with yourself that you completed the line.
Its still the best designed armor anyway imo, the new ones look annoyingly chunky from what ive seen.

Back