Hot Toys-MS 110- IRON MAN-MARK III (Battle Damaged) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mines like that aswell. Its kind of annoying despite not being horrendously noticeable right now because what if one day it is??
I see it more like this when the room is lit up from the sun.

So um I just decided to join the Sideshow Exclusive waitlist for him. Do I have a chance?

I believe so. I had put mines on the wait list too back in end of November/ early December and it converted about a week or 2 afterwwards. Also so far with every waitlist order I place, so far converted, especially some exclusives. So I strongly feel you may have a good chance that someone here may cancel when the "Official" date comes up or due to a CC decline.

whens the exclusive on it way?? it wasnt in the last "coming in the next 30 days" email i got so i assume its still a couple months off at least? ive still got to save the $180 odd required!! otherwise one of you lot will end up with it! haaha! i just recently got rid of the original MKIII for the same price as im paying for the BD IM ex.!!

cant wait for this! its a DX in all but name!

I believe so. I had put mines on the wait list too back in end of November/ early December and it converted about a week or 2 afterwwards. Also so far with every waitlist order I place, so far converted, especially some exclusives. So I strongly feel you may have a good chance that someone here may cancel when the "Official" date comes up or due to a CC decline.

How did your's convert and you ordered in Nov/Dec :horror

I ordered 2009-09-26 02:01:58 and mine is still on waitlist.

Are you sure? Can you check your order "Date Placed" in your order history, please? Cause if I got jacked, SSC is gonna hear about it!!!!! :banghead:mad::banghead:mad:

Are you sure? Can you check your order "Date Placed" in your order history, please? Cause if I got jacked, SSC is gonna hear about it!!!!! :banghead:mad::banghead:mad:

I would be so ticked off too. I put on the wait list 9-27 and it still has not converted

Someone stated over in the DC Hot Toys Batman thread that they are now on leave for the Chinese New Year - so I guess that answers the question about it going out before this holiday.

Thank you.

Sorry to everyone else I inadvertently angered. :(

:lecture

You said it, bro. We've all been down this road before, unfortunately. *cough* Bats.

Exactly what I was thinking. Especially since they remastered parts of it and its not just a repaint.

As much I want to receive this, I'd rather wait a little longer and get a problem free figure.

I would be so ticked off too. I put on the wait list 9-27 and it still has not converted

I just checked it and my "date placed" was actually on 11/5/09 @19:34.

Can't understand how both your orders were "jumped". I always thought first come, first serve. I wonder if you place another WL if it will convert before your originals?

I just checked it and my "date placed" was actually on 11/5/09 @19:34.

Can't understand how both your orders were "jumped". I always thought first come, first serve. I wonder if you place another WL if it will convert before your originals?

I am gonna have to kick SSC's customer service guys in the arse!!! They just reassured me today that the waitlist is first come, first serve.

Dammit :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

New head sculpt is revealed-
IronManMarkIIIBattleDamagedverbacks.jpg

Wookster, what is your opinion of the final head sculpt? For the first time in a while, I truly don't know how I feel about a sculpt.

The headsculpt is not awesome. The mech test is 10 times better but I think that they can't use this or nobody would buy the mech test version :D

Wookster, what is your opinion of the final head sculpt? For the first time in a while, I truly don't know how I feel about a sculpt.

Looks nice, not their finest work but I see it as a cool extra anyway.
I could be wrong but at first glance it looks like a repaint of the MK II face.
Mine will be displayed in faceplate down mode probably anyway as mech test Tony will be the representation of Stark on my shelf.

Back